ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amateur Race  (Read 30186 times)
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012, 09:58:31 PM »

Okay, I assume your Skype name is Norkix?
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012, 10:09:05 PM »

Tomorrow afternoon isn't good for me, and depending on the amount of homework, tomorrow evening may not be a good day for me either. Friday afternoon should be good, bot not friday evening, and saturday I've already said. I get home from school at just before 4:00PM Mountain/6:00 Eastern, so just past 4/6 on friday would be good for me.

Also, I didn't mean webcam chats with skype, just the voice calls, but it's best for me if neither happen I guess.

And we are still doing MM?
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »

Yes my Skype name is Norkix. I have the same profile picture as I do here as well, since I'm so original. (/sarcasm) Are you Implicit on Skype?

I would assume we are still doing MM, yes. That's what I've been looking forward to racing after all. Smiley

And you guys don't want to videochat? But that was one of the reasons I made a Skype account, so I could videochat with the people I'm racing with! Ugh... Whatever Cry
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:58:54 PM by Norkix » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 11:01:14 PM »

Too nervous to video chat Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »

Too legit to .quit Cool

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 11:12:21 PM »

Too nervous to video chat Tongue

Same thing here  Tongue

Yes my Skype name is Norkix. I have the same profile picture as I do here as well, since I'm so original. (/sarcasm) Are you Implicit on Skype?

I would assume we are still doing MM, yes. That's what I've been looking forward to racing after all. Smiley

And you guys don't want to videochat? But that was one of the reasons I made a Skype account, so I could videochat with the people I'm racing with! Ugh... Whatever Cry

My Skype name is "TheOnlyMajora" (since I'm so obsessed with that game XD) and I might try a video chat at some point, we will see. Hopefully it doesn't mess up my stream too much though since my internet sucks and cannot handle Skype very well.

We should do some MM and some OoT Bingo as well, mix it up. Perhaps we can do the Transformation Mask Race (or maybe a race for 10 masks?) followed by MM Bingo and then OoT Bingo if we have enough time.
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 11:47:17 PM »

I think we should change it up a bit and go for 10 masks. And yeah, I think we should do a MM and maybe OoT bingo, but please, if we're doing an OoT bingo, do a short card. I tried a normal OoT bingo last saturday, and I wasn't able to do it. I think they practically require you to know how to do RBA and the DoT skip, which I doubt any of us can do Tongue
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2012, 02:11:43 PM »

I think we should change it up a bit and go for 10 masks. And yeah, I think we should do a MM and maybe OoT bingo, but please, if we're doing an OoT bingo, do a short card. I tried a normal OoT bingo last saturday, and I wasn't able to do it. I think they practically require you to know how to do RBA and the DoT skip, which I doubt any of us can do Tongue

I can do DoT skip, it just takes me several hours of failing Tongue But yeah, we will go for a short card.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: