ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wait WHAT  (Read 5617 times)
991woot119
Deku Scrub

« on: April 09, 2011, 06:37:07 AM »

ok so on the Ocarina of Time info stuff in version differences it said that all PAL versions are version 1.2. Not true. I am in Australia and my LoZ OOT is version 1.0 and also you also said that the blood changes from red to green. Notice how in the one with the  red tunic the blood is red and in the one with the green tunic the blood is green. It dosen't matter which version it is what matters is the tunic colour. If I can see a video where the tunic is green and the blood is red and vice versa I will believe that but I won't until I see a video proving that.

Thankyou for reading this

I HATE YOU WATER TEMPLE Angry
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQWY0KEFLqk&p=7C57F4892EFB8C0D

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »

It's not like there's blue blood in the game...

Also, how do you know that your version is 1.0?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »

Try doing the old method of stealing the fishing rod with hover boots.  If you can't do it, you have 1.2.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 04:35:48 PM »

Notice how in the one with the  red tunic the blood is red and in the one with the green tunic the blood is green. It dosen't matter which version it is what matters is the tunic colour. If I can see a video where the tunic is green and the blood is red and vice versa I will believe that but I won't until I see a video proving that.

Taken from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wz2Zzy41g8 (3:54)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:38:26 PM by Razor7581 » Logged

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
991woot119
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »

It's not like there's blue blood in the game...

Also, how do you know that your version is 1.0?

Well I know that its not 1.2 because I have the PAL version AND the fire temple music has the islamic chant. I'll ask my brother if ganondorf's blood is green or red (I have beaten everything except water temple/shadow temple/ganon's castle) and I am not too good at glitches but I will try as soon as I can

EDIT: I also have the gold cartridge

I HATE YOU WATER TEMPLE Angry
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 11:59:33 PM »

Well I know that its not 1.2 because I have the PAL version AND the fire temple music has the islamic chant. I'll ask my brother if ganondorf's blood is green or red (I have beaten everything except water temple/shadow temple/ganon's castle) and I am not too good at glitches but I will try as soon as I can

EDIT: I also have the gold cartridge

It'd be more fun if you pulled up the debug menu by crashing the game with the Naryu's love trick (Die with Naryu's Love active by letting the time run out in a volcano or something, then cast Nayru's love again for insta fail) and plugging in the code.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: