ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Communtiy Youtube Channel  (Read 3531 times)
Boom
Deku Scrub

WWW Email
« on: February 26, 2011, 02:47:33 AM »

Hello, I've been wondering what would happen if we "The Community" Started a Youtube Channel.  Yes i know there is other channels dedicated to it, or there has been a post before this I don't know I'm relatively new here.  Of course it would be owned by the Communtiy so its free game but for people who do it and then delete stuff not so.  So if i can get a lot of people to reply to say like "That would be good" or "sure"  That would help.  Its for people who want to get noticed online, because every one knows there are to many good people who has not been noticed before so this will give them a chance to be.  Thank you.

P.s. post this in other sites that would be nice.

P.s.s. This is for games only this channel would include Tutorials, Gameplays, commentaries, etc...
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »

There already is one. You should use the search function before making threads.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:39:55 AM »

There's a search function?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: