ZSR Forums
April 25, 2024, 05:12:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube´s annoyingness  (Read 4081 times)
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« on: January 20, 2011, 01:21:02 AM »

Youtube has a new start page, and it is so annoying for me, instead of showing the subscription activities it shows my own activities WHY SHOULD I WANT TO BE NOTIFIED OF SOMETHING I DID!!!, also it does not show the inbox stas, no commets, PMs, friend request etc, I wanted to design it, personalize it, before in the Account button you could design the start page, well I cannot anymore, or at least I did not find the option.
 For short, I HATE THE NEW YOUTUBE!!!!!

ripz3
Deku Scrub

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 02:31:47 AM »

Agreed. I just hate the idea of a vertical layout of activity... just dumb, IMO.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:44 AM »

Simply put: I cannot fucking stand this new youtube homepage. I could almost put up with the new channel design from last year (which I still hate), but this is just going too far. I can't fucking believe i have to click a button to view my subscriptions now, and even then they're all scattered throughout the whole damn page. I should not have to go through this much effort just to see what my subscriptions have uploaded recently. This is complete garbage, and I can't even fucking stand to look at it.

Sometimes I wonder why anyone still uses youtube. <_<

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 12:04:51 PM »

Sometimes I wonder why anyone still uses youtube. <_<
I'm switching over to nico so people watch my videos.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: