Oracle of Ages/Seasons [GBC] - All Categories

(1/13) > >>

SD2:
Probably the least popular of all the GB games, but still great games regardless.

As of right now, the only speed run between the two games is a segmented any% by Tompa.  The run is almost four years old, so we need something new.

The games are relatively unbreakable, the majority of the glitches are TAS-only.  The seasons route should suffice for now, and Tompa is currently doing the route planning for an Ages run.  I'm planning to run Ages, so hopefully this will generate a bit more interest for the games, as well as the rest of the GB Zelda games.

BTW, TAS WIPs of both games are available on the TASvideos forum.

Runs in progress:
Ages - any%

NintendoG8mer:
I really like this games. They aren't as good as OoT or MM, but they are quite good.

Btw peteyboo started an OoA run. He hasn't uploaded any segment for 4 month and I don't know if he is still doing the run, but it looks not bad.

SD2:
Just watched the segments, they look quite well done.  He missed a couple small tricks, but he lost maybe a second combined, probably much less.

SD2:
Just got the OoA cartridge.  I've already seen a couple of savewarp points, so I'm gonna go ahead and start the run without Tompa's route.  Though, to be honest, I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow and half of Saturday, so I imagine I'll start the run on Saturday afternoon.  Hopefully I'll have a finished route by then, but if I don't, it's no biggie.

Tompa:
Just read this and was reminded to fix up the route and stuff, I'll start working on it right away  :P.
My old and sucky Testrun shows most of how the route will look like. I still need to plan out other things like the use of seeds, mainly pegasus and ember seeds, and the use bombs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page