ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 12:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OC Remix  (Read 3683 times)
Sasha
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: December 14, 2010, 08:22:18 AM »

http://threshold.ocremix.org/

Threshold of a Dream is the 20th album published by OverClocked ReMix and arranges music from the Game Boy game The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. It features twenty-five tracks from twenty artists, arranging much of the original soundtrack. It was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo; all original compositions are copyright their respective owners.

This album was produced to help promote video game music, the amazing compositions of Kazumi Totaka, Kozue Ishikawa, Minako Hamano and Koji Kondo, and the talented artists that contributed to this project.

ABOUT OVERCLOCKED REMIX

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form. Its primary focus is ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »

This has absolutely nothing to do with LttP then does it?

But seriously, sounds like good shit. I've been to OCRemix a few times, but haven't been there recently.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »

Just listened to the album and I have to say, it sounds awesome! I really wish I would've played LA growing up so I could appreciate the music just a little bit more...  Embarrassed

Anyways, I definitely recommend this album for any fan of the music from LA or just of OC Remix, in general!  Grin

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: