ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miyamoto: "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"  (Read 10253 times)
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« on: October 21, 2010, 06:42:24 PM »

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=139811

The very last sentence

What about the famed Minus World? "That's a bug, yes, but it's not like it crashes the game, so it's really kind of a feature, too!"

I'm now extremely confident that most glitches will be kept in OoT 3DS.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »

i c

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Masterluigisw
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 09:59:43 PM »

Oh yeah, so the DoT skip and RBA were made on purpose too as well as the wrong warp and bottle dupe on MM, it's all features. I KNEW IT. Miyamoto ftw.

Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 01:19:14 AM »

so by this logic no speed runs use glitches. they all use "features" that were not originally intended
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 07:34:55 AM »

Note that he said the minus world was a bug, but it was kind of like a feature. Not that it was intended. The koopa shell life thing isn't even a glitch.

But man, if he actually said he intended something like wall jumping in SMB, then I'd have such good material for "you should do glitchless" debates.

ded
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »

Rolling is a feature: confirmed.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
AxonZin
Deku Scrub

oh, excardon me

revenge_193@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 12:27:04 AM »

Rolling is a feature: confirmed.
YES! Now I can roll without feeling guilty for abusing a glitch.

[18:59] <aleckermit> GET YO ASS OUTTA AZAROTH, JKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. You're all Jiano's little dick suckers.
[18:59] <aleckermit> You have no originality or social skills.
[19:00] <aleckermit> meme this meme that, race 16 hours a day
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 07:46:05 AM »

And I can use a crouch stab without feeling guilty for abusing a glitch.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Cadency
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »

rba is still a glitch tho cuz it needs bugs to work so there i pwnt u

<Armaggedon> I have to clear somethings up I was at ComboKing's house last night and I was the one who was talking to Keeta it wasn't ComboKing. When he left for the store he forgot to log out so I messed with his computer. When he came home I logged off of his computer and then when he went to bed
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »

rba is still a glitch tho cuz it needs bugs to work so there i pwnt u
first off learn to spell. PLEASE

secondly, unintended bugs aren't bugs. they are features to enhance your gameplay experience. part of the fun is discovering them and finding new and exciting ways to use them
Cadency
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 10:59:34 PM »

first off learn to spell. PLEASE

secondly, unintended bugs aren't bugs. they are features to enhance your gameplay experience. part of the fun is discovering them and finding new and exciting ways to use them
how are unnintendo bugs not bugs and if theyre unnintendo why should it be used in a nintendo game thats like sonic being in the next halo game bungie dosnet own sonic they can suck it

<Armaggedon> I have to clear somethings up I was at ComboKing's house last night and I was the one who was talking to Keeta it wasn't ComboKing. When he left for the store he forgot to log out so I messed with his computer. When he came home I logged off of his computer and then when he went to bed
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »

this topic has become comedy gold

also cadency is a dumb name

also urmom

also urdad

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 07:11:27 AM »

how are unnintendo bugs not bugs and if theyre unnintendo why should it be used in a nintendo game thats like sonic being in the next halo game bungie dosnet own sonic they can suck it
first off, some grammar would be wonderful. im not asking that everything be perfect but as it is the sentence isnt coherrent. i cant even begin to guess as to what it is that you are trying to say.
secondly,
this topic has become comedy gold
i totally agree
Cadency
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »

first off, some grammar would be wonderful. im not asking that everything be perfect but as it is the sentence isnt coherrent. i cant even begin to guess as to what it is that you are trying to say.
secondly,i totally agree
how can u say that im not using grammer when u arnt even talking rite when u say coherrently its coherently u shud lern 2 spel and practise wut u preech

Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 11:54:57 PM »

by following your logic, i assume that you propose something along the lines of http://phantom-inker.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1oeud8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: