ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEESY  (Read 4648 times)
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« on: October 11, 2010, 10:34:36 PM »

A while ago when I posted my 100% route WIP, Jiano mentioned that I needed to heal Koume the same cycle I beat Woodfall for archery. I asked him to check, he did, and he said I was right; that you don't need to heal Koume for that.

So I went on routing the entirety of 100% all the way to the beginning of the final dungeon, and when it came down to play test it, this is what happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LaMGimxV_o

Koume is flying around the swamp with a target as if I were in the minigame, so I have infinite arrows. Koume is also in the Woods of mystery at the same time. If you heal Koume then play legit, it fixes the issue, giving you sword on B and everything.

This wouldn't be an issue for 100% if I could trick the game into ending the minigame, giving me the HP even faster. AKA the fate of 100% SS relies on Razor.

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:45:52 PM »

cheesy

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:56:13 PM »

HOW THE FUCK DID NINTENDO'S TESTERS NOT CATCH THIS <____________________________<

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 08:22:04 AM »

HOW THE FUCK DID NINTENDO'S TESTERS NOT CATCH THIS <____________________________<

hm, don't you need to heal her to proceed normally? this wouldn't happen without glitches so it's almost impossible for teh testers to catch this.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »

hm, don't you need to heal her to proceed normally? this wouldn't happen without glitches so it's almost impossible for teh testers to catch this.

yeah but you could hit the woodfall owl and play the song of time (which i think most first-time players would do) in order to get a full 3 days for the temple.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: