ZSR Forums
April 25, 2024, 10:54:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Individual Levels / Individual Dungeons (IL)  (Read 64567 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2010, 05:14:02 AM »

I am trying to do gbt boss key skip. I am needin g help with turning in the air. I am using jianos run as pointers. I did what the hover page said and unlocked the screen by targeting a chu. But i am having trouble turning around. I did it once by just wiggling the controller around until i turned around. Any tips? Ty

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2010, 06:41:53 AM »

I am trying to do gbt boss key skip. I am needin g help with turning in the air. I am using jianos run as pointers. I did what the hover page said and unlocked the screen by targeting a chu. But i am having trouble turning around. I did it once by just wiggling the controller around until i turned around. Any tips? Ty
After targeting a chu, hold up right/left (so that link is still walking forward, just at an angle, not moving his feet to the side) then roll, and as soon as you come up from the roll press down and you should turn around.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2010, 12:23:11 PM »

After targeting a chu, hold up right/left (so that link is still walking forward, just at an angle, not moving his feet to the side) then roll, and as soon as you come up from the roll press down and you should turn around.

Only nubs roll Wink

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »

Only nubs roll Wink
At least roll gets it 100% with barely any time lost Wink

Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2010, 08:45:47 PM »

At least roll gets it 100% with barely any time lost Wink
TOO BAD ROLLING LOSES MASSIVE FRAMES

ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 03:35:00 AM »

i have never rolled for angle change and would probably suck massive ass at it if i did roll. i'm just too pro for that shit i guess Tongue

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2010, 12:01:10 AM »

i was wondering if the moon could be considered an IL (even though it would be incredibly annoying to run, because of the cutscene right before it). even though it is not a dungeon, neither is ganons castle (although gc has a boss key, while the moon doesnt).
the any% could be just to beat majora, while the 100% could be getting fd and all hps.

i just was curious because i wanted to do this but saw it wasnt a catagory thanks
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:59:42 PM by thundrio » Logged

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2010, 03:47:30 AM »

Last i checked the moon isn't a cat, nor is it any other type of animal

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2010, 01:09:34 AM »

Me and Zero are having a little competition and I'm posting this here for reference (and so I don't forget).

We have until August 30th to see who can submit a better GBT 100% IL.

If anyone else wants in, feel free to do so.

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 12:49:00 AM »

Looks like Zero bitched out.

Here's my run: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV9Bse8aST0

Here's the original file uploaded to mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?44lw42bdilim0ey
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:12:28 AM by Kaztalek » Logged

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

OMG!!! SHIEK'S A CHICK!!!

Email
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2011, 12:45:08 PM »

Sup. I did an any% for Stone Tower Temple. It's pretty bad about 29 minutes =( but since there's no entries for STT (atleast when I last checked and did this video) I'd make first no matter what. The route sucks, and my hovering is pretty bad, but oh well.
Here's the video on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSWkmRGKhgU

Here's the downloadable video MP4 format: http://www.mediafire.com/?cl8a63xp4gjac5d

WARNING: WHEN WATCHING THIS VIDEO, PLEASE TURN DOWN THE SOUND, WAAAY DOWN AS I START TO SCREAM ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH BECAUSE I SUCK AT THIS GAME SO MUCH!!

What does the scouter say about Kzar's epic level?
It's...it's... it's over...um...sorry I'm not getting a reading...
XD
Masterluigisw
Regular Guay

WWW Email
run
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2011, 04:13:32 PM »

Your wall bomb hovers are pretty bad, you should practice more and learn when to backflip to optimize them (backflip later, just before it explodes). The route doesn't suck that much, you could of hookshoted on the giant mask chest instead of going all around, but I reckon it's some frame perfect shit.

A tip : for the STT revertion without Elegy, you go way to far on the other side, that's why you fall (there's only like 2-3 feet of solid path), you should go as close to the wall as possible, so you're sure to make it with 2 hovers and a backflip, your sidehop angle and timing are right on btw.

unbeleivable fail around 12:00 lol, you should have used deku, much easier.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:15:04 PM by Masterluigi » Logged

Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »

Your wall bomb hovers are pretty bad, you should practice more and learn when to backflip to optimize them (backflip later, just before it explodes). The route doesn't suck that much, you could of hookshoted on the giant mask chest instead of going all around, but I reckon it's some frame perfect shit.

A tip : for the STT revertion without Elegy, you go way to far on the other side, that's why you fall (there's only like 2-3 feet of solid path), you should go as close to the wall as possible, so you're sure to make it with 2 hovers and a backflip, your sidehop angle and timing are right on btw.

unbeleivable fail around 12:00 lol, you should have used deku, much easier.

Yeah. I know... about the STT invert without elegy, I know that...I guess I was kinda rushing trying to get a low time instead of lining myself right, I usually make it first time. Same with activating ISG, I dont usually mess up more than twice. And about the sidehop, I usually use two chus so that I'm vertically lined up as well cuz I usually play on an emulator so its hard to line it up right when you're way down there, but I released my a chu a little too early lol. And about the 12:00 fail, I saw that Petrie911 (i think) develuped a way to do that room with Goron mask roll...but I failed...figures...but atleast i make 1st place right?..well...untill someone else comes along and beats me by 20 minutes...lol

i decided to do Woodfall and Snowhead and maybe Great bay (I HATE GBT). Anyways, I got 5mins for Woodfall (I kinda missed the boss loading zone and had to angle change and try it again, had a little trouble beating Odolwa without Bow, but remembered that even though I didnt have thw bow, I still had Fire Arrows (they're 2 diferent items technically). I'm going to do Snowhead now and after that I'll post both of them together. The Snowhead one is gonna be real bad because I can't do the BK skip...but I'm gonna do it anyways and TRY not scream so loud. (Woodfall is clean, no screaming =])\
EDIT:

ALRIGHTY!! I finished Woodfall and Snowhead =)
Here's Woodfall:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XywOp3D2F4
http://www.mediafire.com/?l8xsl3ylc757qaq

and here's Snowhead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbteCI16bzA
http://www.mediafire.com/?8yp5b0cvsy9k0gw
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:22:29 PM by Kzar5678 » Logged

XD
Masterluigisw
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »

Snowhead BKS isn't that big of a deal, when you know how to do it. I even setted up my own 1 pause buffer strat.

First, you go to the door at the right and put yourself in the corner, now C-up and line yourself up, I usually use the middle of the clock as a landmark, but for explanation purpose, I'll use the left C button, you want to line up the left border of the left C button exactly on the vertical white wall.

Then, pull out a bomb and wait until the very last moment before it explodes, shield-backflip and PAUSE right after. Now put your joystick in the north-east position and let go off pause. Don't press anything else and you should see link jump the loading zone.  Smiley

If you still can't do it, I might upload a vid to show you how I'm doing it, it works 100% of the time, good luck Wink
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 12:02:54 AM by Masterluigi » Logged

Kzar5678
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »

I'll have to try that later. The problem I have is the timing, I suck at Recoil Flipping off a bomb. i can do it off a chu no problem, but for somereason i cant get the timing right with a bomb. I'll try it out later though

XD
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: