ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: darklink99  (Read 5043 times)
darklink99
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: September 19, 2010, 12:48:55 AM »

My name is darklink99 and that is the only name anyone will ever get  Embarrassed . Anyway. I have loved Zelda since I was a little kid just getting my Super Nintendo. I have also loved finding new things in the games. Things you were never meant to do. I am a Triforce Hunter. glitchiegoomie has invited me here so I though I would check it out. He was a friend a very long time ago. We did all sorts of things together. Though it seems he toned down his posts a little. It would take me about 20 minutes to read his posts before. I don't know everything and there may be a few glitches that I don't fully remember or haven't tried yet. I am a very busy person and might not be on for hours or days at a time. I have plenty to deal with in the "real world" at the moment. But other then that I should be fine here. Another raging psychopath won't hurt anything I'm sure. *pulls out shotgun and aims randomly into a crowd of people
AxonZin
Deku Scrub

oh, excardon me

revenge_193@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 02:20:23 AM »

Oh boy, here we go.

[18:59] <aleckermit> GET YO ASS OUTTA AZAROTH, JKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. You're all Jiano's little dick suckers.
[18:59] <aleckermit> You have no originality or social skills.
[19:00] <aleckermit> meme this meme that, race 16 hours a day
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 12:57:29 PM »

what the fuck does triforce hunter mean

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
darklink99
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 03:33:59 PM »

Oh boy, here we go.

Ha ha ha. *laugh laugh laugh choke laugh laugh choke. Funny. So funny I almost died laughing. Not really. Well to answer the other question on here. A Triforce Hunter is a term for a person that hunts for the Triforce in any and all Zelda games. It isn't used anymore though. It was used in a site a long time ago. About 9 or so years ago actually. That doesn't matter now though. I just love to find glitches. My favorite Zelda game is a tie between A Link To The Past and Minish Cap. Two equally fun games. The only thing that could make either of them any better is if they remade them in 3d. Other then that I can't see anything else really wrong with them. The gba remake of ALTTP was a joke. It was terrible. Snes rocks and GBA is so so.
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

darklink99,

I'm glad to see that you found Zelda Speed Runs Forums.

I'm sure that you have already noticed that ZSR is the single greatest Zelda sight on the world wide web.

If you can survive the hazing, I'm sure that you'll meet many interesting people here.

glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter
darklink99
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 10:58:45 PM »

darklink99,

I'm glad to see that you found Zelda Speed Runs Forums.

I'm sure that you have already noticed that ZSR is the single greatest Zelda sight on the world wide web.

If you can survive the hazing, I'm sure that you'll meet many interesting people here.

They do hazing here to? YES!!! I mean uh.... No? Anyway. Yes I did make it here. It was some trip. I had to click on a link. It took me ages to figure it out. But I finally got it to work right. Sarcasm can be fun if used properly.
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 03:29:12 AM »

darklink99,

Sarcasm is the ultimate weapon, perhaps even more powerful than the Tr.......

I don't leave home without it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: