ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% TP Run GCN  (Read 40503 times)
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2011, 04:48:57 AM »

This is pretty cool and intuitive.  I'm guessing you meant that you would do this directly after getting the goat herding heart piece.  It seems like it would be pretty tough to get a good goat time, do the BITE, and pull off a decent king Bulblin fight.  But there is a lot less room for error than doing it the previous way and maybe save warping after herding could be an option.

On a side note, does anyone know if normal 100% or ems 100% is faster?

If you do BiTE directly after goat herding (and don't save), you won't have the heart piece in your inventory because you're loading a previous save. I think the route would be to get iron boots, save, goat herding heart piece, save (save file after goat herding heart piece puts you back inside Bo's house I think), BiTE.

100% ems (earliest ems) is not possible. "Fixed" ems might be possible, but probably slower (scroll down the page to read my post).
http://forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/index.php?topic=128.0
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 06:51:05 PM »

i started a run first segment isn´t perfect, i improve this maybe in the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db9ulyDv7LE&feature=channel_video_title
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »

If you're really serious with this run, you can definitely improve that segment by quite a bit, and btw, at the end, going around the fence is faster than jumping over it I believe. Also whatever you're using to record seems a little messed up...
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »

yeah i know its improvable for example with the blue rupee in front of the ordon ranch

i would only do this for fun but you give me the feeling to give up the run Sad
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 08:24:49 PM »

just giving you some friendly advice  Smiley

If you're only doing it for fun, then by all means, go ahead and take whatever you are personally happy with
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2011, 09:02:01 PM »

yes thank you for the advices  Smiley

i try this and look what i get for a time and maybe i improve this

but the biggest and most annoying problem is the luck manipulation with the rupees.
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z41DeoacJ74

segment 2 a little bit sloppy but i think the next segments will be better
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2011, 01:37:52 PM »

sorry triple post but can anyone say me where the 6 howling stone is in the 100% route i just saw hidden skill 5 mortal draw (segment 37) and then jump strike (segment 55) but i didn´t saw the howling stone for this.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »

sorry triple post but can anyone say me where the 6 howling stone is in the 100% route i just saw hidden skill 5 mortal draw (segment 37) and then jump strike (segment 55) but i didn´t saw the howling stone for this.
It's in the Peak Province on the way to the Snowpeak Ruins. If it helps, it's the same howling stone you'd use to cancel map glitch if going to the Ruins early.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2011, 08:23:01 PM »

It's in the Peak Province on the way to the Snowpeak Ruins. If it helps, it's the same howling stone you'd use to cancel map glitch if going to the Ruins early.

no if you look in the route this stone is for mortal draw not for jump strike i need the howling stone in the sacred grove but it didn´t write in the route.
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 12:09:57 AM »

no if you look in the route this stone is for mortal draw not for jump strike i need the howling stone in the sacred grove but it didn´t write in the route.

Yeah, I forgot the stone in front of sacred grove. I just added it in the wikia.
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 07:52:08 AM »

another thing is the dayfly male only appear at night and the dayfly female only at daytime but in segment 33 you should catch both but it looks for me impossible with the time of day and if you go for the first time to gerudo desert it is always daytime by me.

i don´t know maybe i do something wrong but the day and night in this game is horrible to coordinate.
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »

another thing is the dayfly male only appear at night and the dayfly female only at daytime but in segment 33 you should catch both but it looks for me impossible with the time of day and if you go for the first time to gerudo desert it is always daytime by me.

i don´t know maybe i do something wrong but the day and night in this game is horrible to coordinate.

Day/night is hard to figure out. Also, most of the route wasn't done by me. It was written by someone else, and has been sitting on wikia for several months. All I did was add updates to the previous route (BiTE, skipping buying water bombs at Barnes). The problem is that I'm not sure anyone has actually tested the entire route, so I'm not too surprised there are issues popping up. We know for sure the any% route works. We know for sure the SS route works. Nobody is certain 100% route will work...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 11:42:45 AM by logitechsdaz » Logged
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 01:59:50 PM »

Day/night is hard to figure out. Also, most of the route wasn't done by me. It was written by someone else, and has been sitting on wikia for several months. All I did was add updates to the previous route (BiTE, skipping buying water bombs at Barnes). The problem is that I'm not sure anyone has actually tested the entire route, so I'm not too surprised there are issues popping up. We know for sure the any% route works. We know for sure the SS route works. Nobody is certain 100% route will work...
Logitech, I put the route on ZSR but copied it directly from wikia. If you could look at that and either edit it there or, if you can't edit pages, post changes here that would be preferred and then I could add the changes to the route on ZSR.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »

if i finished with the route i try to say what we can improve in this route
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: