ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GCN 100%  (Read 12124 times)
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 12:37:13 AM »

What LJAs Can't you get?
mostly like Arbiter´s Grounds and Goron Mines LJAs, also one at City in the Sky :O!!!, the new route of Snowpeak Ruins has a specifically hard LJA.
 I just fixed the mistakes at the route, and I chek again the Wii route cuz it might have the same mistakes, most of them where just stuff that could be done faster in other order, like getting the Eldin Bridge piece after Hidden Village instead of after City in the Sky, or getting 20 at Zora's River the first time you ride down instead of the second, while bombing the jars.
 The point is that the route is updated with (as I know) no mistakes, my time is 9:35 when I'm at Hyrule Castle 2, a good speedrunner should have 9:20 in that segment, good luck if you are triying one Grin
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:48:43 AM by Chimpas » Logged

ComboKing
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »

mostly like ArbiterĀ“s Grounds and Goron Mines LJAs, also one at City in the Sky :O!!!, the new route of Snowpeak Ruins has a specifically hard LJA.
 I just fixed the mistakes at the route, and I check again the Wii route cuz it might have the same mistakes, most of them where just stuff that could be done faster in other order, like getting the Eldin Bridge piece after Hidden Village instead of after City in the Sky, or getting 20 at Zora's River the first time you ride down instead of the second, while bombing the jars.
 The point is that the route is updated with (as I know) no mistakes, my time is 9:35 when I'm at Hyrule Castle 2, a good speedrunner should have 9:20 in that segment, good luck if you are triying one Grin
The Goron Mines have really easy LJAs in ANY% at least. I'll try the run and practice a lot but I don't have a capture card or DVD  Recorder. Once I get one I might do the run.  It kind of sucks how you and I are the only ones who care about TP.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: