ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:19:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Release dates announced!  (Read 95968 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »

Notice the change in the "shield meter":

Taken from:
http://www..com/watch?v=sS9EA_LXbTM&feature=related

That's because Link's shield changed as well. It's a rectangular shield with two bird-feet on it.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Mitjitsu
Regular Guay

Yum

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 05:22:16 PM »

I find it odd how Ghirahim says he "will not murder you", which is both surprising and illogical. When synonyms for destroy are more often used. Murder is an illogical statement because Ghirahim is basically implying that he's not entitled to kill Link and that killing is wrong. They probably won't do it, but I hope "murder" gets changed to "kill" before the final release. 

Things that aren't hovering go in the other topic.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 05:23:51 PM »

What may be more important other than the shield icon....

Is the positioning of the hearts right next to the shield icon. As is, they are too close to one another to allow for a second row of hearts to be shown like they would be traditionally shown.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »

What may be more important other than the shield icon....

Is the positioning of the hearts right next to the shield icon. As is, they are too close to one another to allow for a second row of hearts to be shown like they would be traditionally shown.
The same could be said about the magic bar in OoT, MM and TWW, but that was obviously not the case.

After watching more videos of this, I'm feeling much more positive about this game than before.  Maybe it wont suck after all.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.