ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:00:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge for the First Normal Cycle  (Read 5465 times)
Odogo_Gytwi
Deku Scrub

« on: June 02, 2010, 07:39:11 AM »

You have probably heard about it but just to be sure I’ll tell what this is. The First Normal Cycle is the one after you recover the Ocarina from the Skullkid (some call the previous one the Deku Cycle) so this challenge is about getting as many things as possible (Masks, Hearts, Items, etc.) before you have to go back to the Dawn of the First Day.

Quest List:

Deku Cycle: 4 Pieces of Heart (apparently you can get 5 but it's a pain so 4 are ok), 4 Items, Adult's Wallet, Bomb Bag, 1 Song, 900 Rupees deposited in Clock Town Bank.

First Normal Cycle: 41 Pieces of Heart, 20 Masks, 16 Items, Gilded Sword, Mirror Shield, Biggest Quiver, Biggest Bomb Bag, Giant's Wallet, Bombers' Notebook, 9 Songs, 4 Remains (consequently, 4 Heart Containers), all the Stray Fairies and their rewards from each temple.

Rules:

1) You must get everything from the list before you have to go back to the Dawn of the First Day.

2) You can save at an Owl Statue and make a copy of the file as many times as you need in case something goes wrong.

3) You can't use glitches (this can be done without them but if you feel it's easier for you this way then don’t worry about it).

You need both patience and skill to complete the quest. Here’s my advice, don't look for the Couple Mask, the Keaton Mask, the Postman Hat, the Piece of Heart from Clock Town Bank and the Piece behind the waterfall in Ikana Canyon. If you are really up to the challenge, let me know and I’ll give you my schedule to help you with it.

See you  Smiley
Elminster
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 11:01:31 AM »

3) You can't use glitches (this can be done without them but if you feel it's easier for you this way then don’t worry about it).

wut

Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:08:42 PM »

mods edit this shit to a max% 2 cycles thread

with proper rules

mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 10:05:31 PM »

to be honest that should be pretty easy considering the fact that most of us are pros and we know alot about mm. plus with glitches its better using glitches test your skills better.

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:53:14 PM »

Not a challenge. It's like do this and do that like the races we do in IRC.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Odogo_Gytwi
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »

So this is not quite a challenge for you, huh, well in that case you wouldn't mind giving it a try to see if that's true.

Glitches are optional, not using them make the quest a bit more difficult but entertaining.
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 10:10:55 PM »

Glitches are optional, not using them make the quest a bit more difficult but entertaining.

to be honest playing without glitches just isnt as fun or entertaining anymore at least IMO.

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: