ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 07:12:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TP GCN Any% SS route?  (Read 5400 times)
Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« on: May 24, 2010, 06:51:28 PM »

I've got an itch to play this game, and I've been looking all around for a written route of the GCN any% SS, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where i can find it?

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
JRD05
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:54:19 AM »

I assume you are referring to the ems route.  As far as I know, it is the same as the segmented without the really difficult tricks (i.e. sword and shield skip, blue rupee dive), bit, and save warping of course.

In terms of dungeons, you start off by completing the Forest Temple.  Goron Mines is skipped because Cor Goron won't sumo you.  Then get to Snowpeak early with map glitch, get ball and chain then leave and complete Lakebed Temple.  From here you can go straight to Arbiture's Grounds.  Since the game only checks that you have the fourth mirror shard to get to Palace of Twilight, get to City in the Sky Early, complete Palace of Twilight, go to Hyrule Castle and win.     

If you want specifics on how to do the necessary glitches and where to long jump attack, I suggest checking the single segment speedrun on the front page, which from what I have seen of it, is very well done.
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »

the new topic wasn't needed http://forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/index.php?topic=147.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: