ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pages To Be Made!  (Read 17617 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 02:40:06 AM »

Someone mentioned that this should be on the version differences page for windwaker

http://i.imgur.com/MdtW1ZH.jpg

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 07:04:35 AM »

I made a new page http://zeldaspeedruns.com/oot/generalknowledge/items-and-power-ups

How's it look so far?

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 02:44:10 PM »

I really like this page. It might be useful to tell where each item is obtained, and whether or not each item can be skipped (and how, if there is a page for it). Also this may be unnecessary, but maybe which inventory slot each item uses. Dunno, I'm just trying to brainstorm any other useful info that can be added.
Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 09:25:29 PM »

I love the page too! It seems like a very good summary for newer runners and interesting for old pros as well. (Also fixed/added some stuff Smiley)

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »

I've added a few more things, mostly Ocarina song stuff related. Gonna ask some stuff in the Q&A section to fill in some gaps.

Braid
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 07:46:17 AM »

I added a Bottle Duplication technique page, and adjusted the Bottle on B page accordingly (to my knowledge, that was the only page with info on bottle duping previously).
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:25:06 PM »

I remade the Zora's Mask BA page into the Odd Potion BA page, since Odd Potion BA allows for more items and is more deserving of its own page than Zora's Mask BA because of the steps involved in getting it on C-Right. Because of this, the "Swords and Shields Byte" chart is no longer on the page, although it can be added back if need be. I also modified the Item Chart page and Bottle Adventure page accordingly, since both pages still referenced Zora's Mask BA as being the most flexible BA item. Zora's Mask BA is still mentioned however, since it is still useful for items between 51-127.

EDIT: Never mind, I decided to add back the Zora Mask BA chart anyway.

EDIT 2: I also added the Odd Mushroom BA chart, since apparently Exodus found a way to get more values with that.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:15:03 PM by nathanisbored » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: