ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: MM: Question & Answer Thread  (Read 198948 times)
RattleMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »

Bub.... i tried that staircase glitch...it just drains my all ready low rupee count...Tongue
Try exactly what I do in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2g3xKmjlQ
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2011, 11:31:40 PM »

Try exactly what I do in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M2g3xKmjlQ
Thank u for helping rattle man! Cheesy ur my life long hero! lawl....but i really, i mean....thanks alot....most of the people didint explain it right....or ignored me...thanks!

You Should Check It Out....
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2011, 12:07:25 AM »

Oh and....if i new how to do it....i probobly could.....

EDIT: I CAN NOW GAINER!!!! BTW IT DOESNINT INVOLVE L PRESSES.....WTF? L IS FOR MOON JUMPING! (lawl....gameshark...sucks Tongue)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:01:08 AM by rudemario » Logged

rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2011, 02:31:57 AM »

Hello...i bottle dup'ed over my pictograph, and i was wondering, How do u get it back? im assuming you go back and talk to the guy at the swamp but i dont think the game checks for ur pictograph like it does with the ocarina....plz get back to me as soon as possible! i will be checking this every half hour so be dont hesitate to reply! Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 03:40:36 AM by mzxrules » Logged

bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2011, 02:54:08 AM »

Next time post in the question and answer thread. <_<
And no, you can't get it back unless you haven't played song of time.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2011, 03:22:08 AM »

Oh....ok i will next time....so i just play the song of time and go back to the swamp like at the beginning? mmm....thats what i thought. T_T

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2011, 03:34:05 AM »

Oh and....if i new how to do it....i probobly could.....

EDIT: I CAN NOW GAINER!!!! BTW IT DOESNINT INVOLVE L PRESSES.....WTF? L IS FOR MOON JUMPING! (lawl....gameshark...sucks Tongue)

L is for L-Targeting on the Gamecube/VC ports.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2011, 04:03:25 AM »

kk thanks Cheesy

rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »

i Have a question. couldn't you just gainer up to clock tower when doing the moons tear skip? its faster by afew seconds...i think it would help....i tried it myself and found that when i did the backflip in one try and the gainer in one try, that the gainer beats the backflip by 2-3-4 seconds depending on the person

ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2011, 02:19:12 PM »

i Have a question. couldn't you just gainer up to clock tower when doing the moons tear skip? its faster by afew seconds...i think it would help....i tried it myself and found that when i did the backflip in one try and the gainer in one try, that the gainer beats the backflip by 2-3-4 seconds depending on the person
Ya, most people do gainers now, but since you still have to wait for midnight it doesn't make much of a difference.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2011, 07:20:10 PM »

Ya, most people do gainers now, but since you still have to wait for midnight it doesn't make much of a difference.
no say you wanted to get in as soon as possible and it hit 12 a lil faster than you expected...and u needed to get up quicker...

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2011, 07:26:54 PM »

no say you wanted to get in as soon as possible and it hit 12 a lil faster than you expected...and u needed to get up quicker...

That shouldn't happen in a run. If you aren't up there before 12 pm, then you lost time somewhere else and need more practice.

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2011, 01:52:11 AM »

Ya, most people do gainers now, but since you still have to wait for midnight it doesn't make any difference.
rudemario
Deku Scrub

Zelda Time Line....WTF?

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2011, 11:26:57 PM »

I have another question....can u get the mirror shield early? i cant get the gibdo mask so i cant do the well...i gainer'd the ikana castle entrance by the gate....and i thought just like if the game teles u on the other side of objects (like sakons hideout) it would prob do this too....so i went in the well and i saw the sun block....theres where i got pissed....i kno u can do the gibdo mask early glitch....but....if u can avoid that...plz explain. i will also be on the irc relay chat....Thanks! Cheesy
EDIT: case closed....i have learned how to clip through the sun block thanks to elm Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:41:13 AM by rudemario » Logged

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2011, 11:33:45 PM »

I have another question....can u get the mirror shield early? i cant get the gibdo mask so i cant do the well...i gainer'd the ikana castle entrance by the gate....and i thought just like if the game teles u on the other side of objects (like sakons hideout) it would prob do this too....so i went in the well and i saw the sun block....theres where i got pissed....i kno u cant do the gibdo mask early glitch....but....if u can avoid that...plz explain. i will also be on the irc relay chat....Thanks! Cheesy

The mirror shield is skipped in the Any%... so I guess you could just get the Light Arrows and use those to get the Mirror Shield without having to go through the well.

Braid
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: