ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
  Print  
Author Topic: MM: Question & Answer Thread  (Read 198823 times)
Foxiiinou
Deku Scrub

« Reply #315 on: June 05, 2014, 08:35:23 AM »

you should use this setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXZbapK-zA#t=3070

the only alternative i know is the old strat but no longer usefull and a bit harder.

i'm neither mashing nor keeping my finger on A, i'm pushing A several times to drop but i dont touch the joystick because it makes you back again on the ledge. Dont be too fast when you do sidehops, controls could be reversed.
geraggh34
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »

Hello hello,

Lately, I've been grinding 100% and haven't have many issues besides two things

1. In stt when I do the recoil flip from elegy room on top of the cheat to the lava sunblock room it is always unloaded? Does this have to do with the junpslash?

2. I can do indexttrick but I usually waste 7 or 8 bombs because I eventually get it but don't exactly know how. Main questions are the bomb is supposed to be behind deku link or in front it seems likes its the opposite compared to a long jump. And also the analog direction. Sometimes I void under (or sink idk) sometimes a hit the loading zone.

Any help would be great Ty. And also is there a posted updated route of all masks with index warp?
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »

Quick question for anyone who understands the technically-stuff about MM: How does time stop work? I know how to preform it, but I don't really understand exactly how it works/why it stops time. Is it just that you are interrupting an animation that stops time so that Link can walk around? Trying to make a page on time stop for the site, and I would really like to have a description that describes how the thing works.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
geraggh34
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2014, 09:28:15 PM »

Okay pretty stupid question inc

I've been grinding out 100% and just need to know how to keep bombers notebook code.

Do I just make a file (say file 1) get bombers notebook and then make a new file and copy the new file over that slot?
lol sorry in advance for this question. I checked the mm zsr page first before I decided to ask.
quo
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #319 on: July 06, 2014, 12:01:30 AM »

Okay pretty stupid question inc

I've been grinding out 100% and just need to know how to keep bombers notebook code.

Do I just make a file (say file 1) get bombers notebook and then make a new file and copy the new file over that slot?
lol sorry in advance for this question. I checked the mm zsr page first before I decided to ask.

pretty much exactly that, also works with the oceanside skulltula house for the mask code to get the HP
Hathor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2014, 09:49:32 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm currently learning 100% (mostly for fun). I watched Ennopp's PB/WR and I've written the route on this Gdoc.
I decided to share it with you all, hoping it can be usefull to someone (I didn't know where to post it; here seemed to be good).

PS: I'm really sorry for my bad english :s
Apasher
Regular Guay

« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:28 AM »

How exactly do I manage my time effectively for 100%? How do I know when is the right time to invert depending on how much time I lost?

Please try use examples for major time-based events (like aliens) if you can. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:00:09 AM by Apasher » Logged
GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2014, 09:24:43 AM »

Does anyone know an easier way to use Goron?
nmaster64
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2014, 01:10:24 AM »

Does anyone know an easier way to use Goron?

GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2014, 04:27:03 AM »

I guess I deserved that one but still I have a really hard time with Goron's roll as it is tricky with the N64 controller.
Hathor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #325 on: August 24, 2014, 08:31:43 PM »

I played on VC but personnaly, I release completly the stick when I get full speed (with spikes). Then, I only use left and right in order to turn.

Good luck Smiley
GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #326 on: August 27, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »

Does know what I can do to pass the Swordsman school expert level challenge? I tried using the N64 controller on my VC via converter however the controls are designed with Gamecube in mind. I tried using the Jump Attack method but I always mess on the first log and Jump Attack itself doesn't work for me. I was able to get 28 points but it isn't enough to get the heart piece. Do I need that heart piece or should I just plain cheat?  Is there any easier way to execute the Jump Attack?
thiefbug
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #327 on: August 28, 2014, 12:43:42 PM »

if he misses the log altho you targeted it, you simply jumpslashed too early.
you'll notice link turning slightly after a few frames once you hit Z to target
Hathor
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #328 on: November 07, 2014, 11:42:10 PM »

Hello eveyone!
Big question for you all:

I really want to understand well the Bottle Adventure. I had a look at the page but some points remains dark. It also mention screenshots (I guess) about which bytes are modified when you pick up spring water into a bottle dupe over the Ocarina but no link to it :s.
I decided to take a look directly into the RAM (thanks to BizHawk emulator); I expected that all 25bytes were written/replaced those directly after the item slot but it seems that is not the case. I missed something, definitely...

Can someone light me about this? Smiley
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2014, 01:47:17 AM »

This has the images http://zeldaspeedruns.wikia.com/wiki/Bottle_Adventure_(MM)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
  Print  

Jump to: