MM: Question & Answer Thread

(1/71) > >>

Unreal:
Sup, newcomers. New to Majora's Mask? Discovered something and want to know if it's old? Need some tips on speedrunning/routes/etc? You got questions, we got answers.

Lexkeeta:
I have some questions, all of which arose today

1) I was able to walk into the curiosity shop right before 10. When I walked in, it was still 9 for about a half second. Is that like a one frame window or something because I've never been able to do it before.
2) On my 100% complete file, Navi said "shouldn't you see the fairy in north clock town? you only have x hours left." Is this a side effect of duplicating a bottle over the ocarina?
I had another question but I forgot.

Unreal:
Quote from: Lexkeeta on September 06, 2009, 02:00:18 AM

I have some questions, all of which arose today

1) I was able to walk into the curiosity shop right before 10. When I walked in, it was still 9 for about a half second. Is that like a one frame window or something because I've never been able to do it before.
2) On my 100% complete file, Navi said "shouldn't you see the fairy in north clock town? you only have x hours left." Is this a side effect of duplicating a bottle over the ocarina?
I had another question but I forgot.

1.) Yes, (I'm pretty sure at least)

2.) Yes, that is one of the several side effects from duping a bottle over the ocarina.

Lexkeeta:
What are the other side effects? I thought nothing happened when you put hsw in it

Jiano:
Quote from: Lexkeeta on September 06, 2009, 02:43:04 AM

What are the other side effects? I thought nothing happened when you put hsw in it

Termina Field has no actors in it, only grass.

Also if you play Oath to Order(Ocarina on B) you can't go to the Moon, it just warps you to Termina Field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page