ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 04:07:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom of the Well  (Read 45410 times)
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »

glitchiegoomie,

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the triforce is not real.

Runnerguy2489, The Runner Guy
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 01:57:08 AM by Runnerguy2489 » Logged

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2010, 01:54:12 AM »

fuckin triforces

how do they work

*SPOILERS* they don't

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »

fuckin triforces,

how do they work

*SPOILERS*, they don't
Fixed c:

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2010, 02:02:05 AM »

ani is a god tier zsr user

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2010, 02:10:20 AM »

glitchiegoomie,

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the triforce is not real.

Runnerguy2489, The Runner Guy
Runnerguy2489, let me add on to that.

Existence is a relatively simple concept -- it is defined as that which consists of either matter or energy. Therefore if the Triforce exists, it must be composed of either matter or energy.
The opposite must also be true. If the Triforce is not composed of matter or energy, then it, by definition, does not exist. Thus to argue that the Triforce does exist, despite a total absence of matter or energy, is to argue, existence equals non-existence, which is a complete contradiction.
If the Triforce exists, then physical evidence is really the only methodology by which we can ascertain that it exists. Of course, this does not require direct physical evidence -- we cannot perceive ISG directly, but we know that it exists due to the effects of its chopping on surrounding matter, as well as the flashes of white lines that are released as captured matter crosses the sword. But since "existence" is defined as that which is composed of matter or energy, the proof of existence must be some evidence of that matter or energy.
Evidence is defined as that which impacts our physical senses in some manner, either directly, or through some translating device such as a pictograph box or an observatory telescope. Since our sensory organs are designed to perceive the effects of matter and energy, it is through the evidence of the senses that we can determine the existence or nonexistence of things.
If I argue that something exists, but then claim there is no way to detect it, my argument contradicts itself. Let's say I tell a deaf man that I hear a deep, loud sound coming from a speaker. If he lays his hand on it and feels no vibrations, he has every right to be skeptical. If I say that this loud sound does not have vibrations, he may then pull out his trusty microphone or other sound wave detector. If this instrument detects no sound in the vicinity, can I still tell him that this loud sound is occurring? At some point, if my definition of "loud sound" basically boils down to "that which is the opposite of any evidence that a loud sound is occurring," then clearly my approach to truth needs a little work.
This approach helps clarify the truth value of the proposition that the Triforce does not exist. If it exists, then sensual evidence of some sort is required to determine the existence of it. If the Triforce is not made up of matter or energy, then it does not exist, since that which is not composed of matter or energy -- does not exist. If the Triforce is made up of matter and energy, then it is subject to physical laws. Since it is bound by physical laws, miracles are impossible, because miracles are, by definition, violations of physical laws. Likewise, the Triforce cannot be all knowing and all-powerful, since both attributes would violate the basic tenets of physical laws. All knowing would require instantaneous knowledge of all matter, past, present and future, which is clearly impossible, while all powerful would require the ability to break the bounds of physical laws, which brings us back to the realm of nonexistence.
If the Triforce is subject to physical laws, then praying to the Triforce makes about as much sense as worshipping a cucco, begging the Random Number Generator to grant you bomb drops, or circumcising your son to appease Dampe. If the Triforce is not subject to physical laws, then the concept of it is synonymous with the concept of non-existence.
Why is there such resistance to the fact that the Triforce does not exist? Many people redefine "Triforce" within their own minds as "a potential form of matter or energy that has not been discovered yet," or "that which could exist in an alternate universe," or something to that effect.
However, either a criterion for determining truth exists, or it does not. If such a criterion exists, then it must be objective, and based on the evidence of the senses and reason, which precludes the existence of any sacred triangles. If no such criterion exists, then both everything and nothing is true, and lizalfocism, leeverism, superslidestition, and the belief of the arwing without gameshark are all equally valid.
If an objective criterion for truth exists, then it cannot logically be applied according to whim, or only in situations that feel emotionally comfortable. Through this logical method we can determine no Triforce exists.
Actions are more important than beliefs.

Kaztalek, Unicorn Fountain Searcher
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 02:21:53 AM by Kaztalek » Logged

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2010, 02:40:05 AM »

Kaztalek,

If I didn't trust you implicitly (which I do), then I might suspect that you were filibustering.

However, I can see through your subterfuge and realize that you are indeed a "man" of intellect attempting to appease the masses by appearing slightly antagonistic to me while simultaneously mollycoddling me with verse (both very readable, by the way).

The problem with sitting on the fence is that eventually you get tired and fall one way or the other - and the side you fall on will NEVER believe you that fell on their side on purpose.

glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2010, 07:42:39 PM »

keeta is amazing

Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2010, 11:14:33 PM »

glitchiegoomie,

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, And all the King's men
Didn't give a shit because Kaztalek hovered over it with a Triforce Megaflip.

Kaztalek, Unicorn Fountain Searcher

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2010, 01:36:28 AM »

Kaztalek,

How did you find out about the Triforce Megaflip?

Only two other Triforce Hunters know about it, and both were sworn to secrecy.

ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2010, 02:25:49 AM »

triforce megaflip is for nubs

glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2010, 02:47:54 AM »

ING-X,

Have you ever attempted the Triforce Megaflip with only the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick on a C-Button, without first acquiring the Kokiri Sword?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: