ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:13:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom of the Well  (Read 45923 times)
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 02:44:18 AM »

Enterim,

I use a v1.0 OoT gold cartridge on an original N64 Console - no Gameshark, no Crooked Cartridge.

V1.0 has all the glitches - don't leave the Kokiri Forest without it.

ING-X,

I thank you sincerely for praising my prose.

glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 03:08:18 AM »

what is this topic i dont even

glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 05:01:32 AM »

Exodus122,

This thread was originally about the best place to save a character that has Escaped the Forest with only the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick.

It evolved into a discussion of whether or not it is possible to complete the Cucco Jump with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button. Many ZSR members declared that it is impossible. I declared my belief that it is possible. Furthermore, I suggested other possible methods of getting past the gate in the Gerudo's Valley.

Do you think it is possible to get past  the gate in Gerudo's Valley with only the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick?

Masterluigisw
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 12:07:19 PM »

hey glitchiegoomie, sry to burst your bubble but there's no point in not getting the kokori sword in the first place because you definitly need it since you need to plug it in the master sword spot to get adult link. Or, maybe it's possible with a Deku stick on B ?

Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »

hey glitchiegoomie, sry to burst your bubble but there's no point in not getting the kokori sword in the first place because you definitly need it since you need to plug it in the master sword spot to get adult link. Or, maybe it's possible with a Deku stick on B ?
You don't plug anything to become an adult, you simply pull the Master Sword. It can be done with nothing on B if you decide to beat the 3 child dungeons with just deku sticks.

Also this is a key point a lot of people seem to forget: You cannot get Deku Stick on B without already having the Kokiri Sword. You can't cast the rod without the sword and therefore for stick on B you'd already have had the Kokiri Sword at some point.

Anyway, I didn't hit my pun quota so I'll leever it at that.

Runnerguy2489, Santa Claus Believer

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »

Runnerguy2489,

Is it possible to complete the Door of Time Skip with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button? Or does Link run into the same problem as with the Cucco Jump - not enough time to press the C-Button twice?

If the Door of Time Skip can be performed with only the Deku Stick, can the Bottle Adventure be completed with only the Deku Stick on a C-Button?

Also, do any of the Bottle-On-B tricks work with only the Deku Stick in Link's inventory?

I will be investigating these issues tonight.

If it is possible to get the Deku Stick on the B-Button after Escaping the Forest without the Kokiri Sword, then the Cucco Jump can be completed with ease and the gate in Gerudo's Valley can be passed without ever acquiring the Kokiri Sword.

Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »

If it is possible to get the Deku Stick on the B-Button after Escaping the Forest without the Kokiri Sword
Also this is a key point a lot of people seem to forget: You cannot get Deku Stick on B without already having the Kokiri Sword.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »

Is it possible to complete the Door of Time Skip with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button? Or does Link run into the same problem as with the Cucco Jump - not enough time to press the C-Button twice?

If the Door of Time Skip can be performed with only the Deku Stick, can the Bottle Adventure be completed with only the Deku Stick on a C-Button?

Also, do any of the Bottle-On-B tricks work with only the Deku Stick in Link's inventory?
No, because you can't use c-buttons besides the ocarina & a bottle in the ToT. Like Runnerguy and I have said, you can't steal the rod without the kokiri sword. For bottle on B you really couldn't do much of anything if you only had a deku stick because RBA requires trading quest items, and the cool effects of BA are with other items.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 09:21:09 PM »

Runnerguy2489,

Should I infer from your last post that you have completely investigated any and all possible glitches / tricks and combinations thereof that may possibly result in getting the Deku Stick on the B-Button without acquiring the Kokiri Sword first?

If your answer is yes, then have you completely investigated any and all possible glitches / tricks and combinations thereof that will get Link past the gate in the Gerudo's Valley without acquiring the Kokiri Sword first? Possible methods include:

1. Cucco Jump with Deku Stick only.

2. Clipping the gate by using either:
      a. Gerudo Guard outside the gate
      b. the Cucco

3. Going under the gate by jumping from the post and landing on the inclined ledge below the gate.

4. Seam-Walking with Cucco on the other side of the valley, then jumping from the right spot and gliding over the gate. (How does the Infinite Sword Glitch affect Seam-Walking and Cucco flights?)

So many glitches, so little time on my Fire Temple Timer.

Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »

4. Seam-Walking with Cucco on the other side of the valley, then jumping from the right spot and gliding over the gate. (How does the Infinite Sword Glitch affect Seam-Walking and Cucco flights?)
Can't fly with a cucco with ISG.

glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2010, 10:11:41 PM »

No, because you can't use c-buttons besides the ocarina & a bottle in the ToT. Like Runnerguy and I have said, you can't steal the rod without the kokiri sword. For bottle on B you really couldn't do much of anything if you only had a deku stick because RBA requires trading quest items, and the cool effects of BA are with other items.

Razor7581,

Thank you for saving me the effort and time I would have wasted trying to Skip The Door Of Time with the Deku Stick only.

Believe me, Princess Zelda shed three tears from her right eye at the exact moment that glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter finally realized after many, many attempts that Link cannot Steal The Fishing Rod As Child Link (http://forums.zelda-infinite.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6240&sid=44d981ecb9609134115e1d98160173be) if the Kokiri Sword is not acquired first. I really wanted to get the Gold Scale first and then Steal The Fishing Rod. This glitch-within-a-glitch really sets my Deku Sticks on fire.

Does the trading sequence as Child Link require the Kokiri Sword?

Can the Bottle-On-B glitch somehow be used to get the Deku Stick on the B-Button, preferably without having to complete the Door of Time Skip and both trajectories of the Bottle Adventure?

http://www.jaytheham.com/zcw/index.php5?title=Ocarina_of_Time:Miscellaneous_Glitches_Bottle_B

glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »

Can't fly with a cucco with ISG.

Razor7581,

Oh well.

How about Seam-Walking? Does Link fall?

Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 12:13:09 AM »

No, ISG prevents you from falling at all. It is possible to get stuck on a ledge with ISG if you try hard enough to fall off, so just seamwalk normally but a degree faster.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2010, 12:25:00 AM »

Runnerguy2489,

Should I infer from your last post that you have completely investigated any and all possible glitches / tricks and combinations thereof that may possibly result in getting the Deku Stick on the B-Button without acquiring the Kokiri Sword first?

If your answer is yes, then have you completely investigated any and all possible glitches / tricks and combinations thereof that will get Link past the gate in the Gerudo's Valley without acquiring the Kokiri Sword first?
Yes.

As for getting past the gate without the sword, that's easy. Just go get botw chus with deku sticks. Then ISG off a stick and hover over. It's so easy a Goron can do it.

Runnerguy2489, Sky Temple Searcher

Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 12:54:45 AM »

As for getting past the gate without the sword, that's easy. Just go get botw chus with deku sticks. Then ISG off a stick and hover over. It's so easy a Goron can do it.
You can also do a chu megaflip over the gate as well. It's more difficult than hovering though.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: