ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 914719 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »

In some speedrun video, I thought I saw someone go from beginning->pokey escape->DoT skip immediately and have bombs as an adult somehow. Well I did this myself and I can't seem to collect any bombs. They won't drop from anything and I can't buy them from the shop. I'm trying to figure out some way to get bombs or bombchus (which I could use to get into DC and get the bomb bag) I thought maybe something in Gerudo's Fortress would help, but I can't pull off the trick of hookshotting across the bridge. I guess I'm wondering if anyone can explain the bomb bag thing and if anyone has any tips on nailing that trick.

to answer ur question just rba the bomb bag by getting bottle on b and cojiro on c-right and catch something like a bug and then ull be able to buy bombs or u can get well chus early or spirit chus

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
SD2
Special Guay

tokay stole ma shovel

Email
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2010, 04:41:19 PM »

to answer ur question just rba the bomb bag by getting bottle on b and cojiro on c-right and catch something like a bug and then ull be able to buy bombs or u can get well chus early or spirit chus
With what bottle?

Your only way to get bombs is to kill 10 gold skulltulae, get 200 rupees, bridge skip with hookshot, get Gerudo member card, carpet chus, then go to DC and get bombs.

[00:09:38] <%Runnerguy2489> .entranta
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrnats
[00:09:42] <%Runnerguy2489> fuck
[00:09:45] <+Zero> lol
[00:09:46] <%Runnerguy2489> .etrants
[00:09:48] <%Runnerguy2489> FUCK
fleshweasel
Deku Scrub

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »

Yeah, thats what I wound up doing last night. I'm just fucking around, this is my first time trying all these glitches. I don't know whether my game is completable as it is now. I got bombs in DC.
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2010, 08:23:41 PM »

Yeah, thats what I wound up doing last night. I'm just fucking around, this is my first time trying all these glitches. I don't know whether my game is completable as it is now. I got bombs in DC.

ok u can still complete the game aslong as u havent traded the saw from the trading quest though once u trade that and u havent rba'd it ur screwed

RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
fleshweasel
Deku Scrub

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2010, 09:48:54 PM »

As was said earlier I don't have any bottles.
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2010, 04:08:13 PM »

As was said earlier I don't have any bottles.

yeah i didnt see that well just do what sd2 said and ur fine

Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2010, 09:18:15 PM »

no, in order to beat the game you're going to need to beat forest temple, get hoverboots, buy the biggoron sword, go back in time, and get a bottle (or alternatively zeldas lullaby if you want a challenge).

mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »

what kind of speed run dot skips immediately lololol
keeta max% adult challenge

Akiyo
Deku Scrub

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2010, 05:04:16 AM »

I'm having trouble with the DoT skip still; I am clipping in to the door, but only by a small amount. Does it matter if you only clip in a small amount, and is there even any variation in the amount you do clip in? I've tried jumpslashing once I've clipped in, but Link always slashes normally so I guess I'm hitting B too late; the one time I did manage a jumpslash, I just did it outside of the door.
My rolling also seems to go to the side and a little forward when I do it too, is that how it should be?

Hold on, I just managed to fall out of bounds with it- confidence boosted.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:19:28 AM by Akiyo » Logged
bobemmo
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2010, 03:07:10 AM »

Normally I'd use the more specific topic, but it's really old so I'll just stick this here. Basically, I've been trying max% adult for a while (except I suck, so I'm not making much progress) and I was planning on going for the silver gauntlets/mirror shield/spirit temple.  Problem is, I can't figure out how to get enough keys.  The door I can't open is the one at the top of the room with the big statue.  I tried going into the child side for a key, but couldn't get one there either.

I'm beginning to think I'll end up having to get in through one of the ledges outside, but I would really like some clarification on what do be doing here.

Thanks in advance.
Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2010, 05:12:53 AM »

Normally I'd use the more specific topic, but it's really old so I'll just stick this here. Basically, I've been trying max% adult for a while (except I suck, so I'm not making much progress) and I was planning on going for the silver gauntlets/mirror shield/spirit temple.  Problem is, I can't figure out how to get enough keys.  The door I can't open is the one at the top of the room with the big statue.  I tried going into the child side for a key, but couldn't get one there either.

I'm beginning to think I'll end up having to get in through one of the ledges outside, but I would really like some clarification on what do be doing here.

Thanks in advance.

You need to hoverslide from the silver gauntlets ledge to the mirror shield ledge.
Yuggles
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2010, 01:13:09 AM »

How to get across Gerudo Bridge as adult without megaflip or bombchus? (have hover boots and bombs)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:15:07 AM by Yuggles » Logged