ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 10:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 928771 times)
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #675 on: April 08, 2013, 05:17:24 AM »

I'm still having trouble with this. Any help would be appreciated!
Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjrCYfCD3s

The timing for a megasidehop is alot easier than a megaflip.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #676 on: April 08, 2013, 07:24:16 AM »

Thanks! Do you know if this also works as a child?
Steve
Regular Guay

beware

« Reply #677 on: April 08, 2013, 07:29:10 AM »

Should be no different as child. After all, you can do it with a chu as child so why not?
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #678 on: April 08, 2013, 07:56:58 PM »

Should be no different as child. After all, you can do it with a chu as child so why not?
The setup doesn't nescessarily work, I think.
cafde
Site Editor
Regular Guay

FrankerZ

« Reply #679 on: April 08, 2013, 10:33:36 PM »

The bomb position is very lenient and doesn't really need a setup, just a good idea on the position needed. The angle on the other hand is far more important.

Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #680 on: April 09, 2013, 04:28:08 AM »

works as kid too

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #681 on: April 12, 2013, 04:26:07 AM »

Does anyone know the easiest way to catch a fish? Also, I read that equipping the Iron Boots helps catch them too, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Basically, how do the fish mechanics work?
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #682 on: April 24, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »

Does anyone know the easiest way to catch a fish? Also, I read that equipping the Iron Boots helps catch them too, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Basically, how do the fish mechanics work?

I'm still looking for an answer to this. I'm really curious as to how fishing works.
Powerstar9
Regular Guay

Bumper of Time

Email
« Reply #683 on: May 07, 2013, 01:51:26 PM »

God, its been forever since I came here.
Anyways, I followed a 100% route and got stuck on the vine clip in botw. I don't get how u do that. I only got it one time, which was by random luck because I didn't pause buffer.

"When I first discovered AS and Turtle Skip, I was like Kreygasm for 2 hours." Me from Anwonu's stream.
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #684 on: May 13, 2013, 07:20:15 AM »

When you wrong warp with FW set outside of Twin's House, you end up in Hyrule Castle (child day version). But I don't understand this. I thought wrong warping will add 4 entrances. So Kokiri Forest (08) at Adult Night + 4 = Ganon's Tower Outside at Adult Night. So why does it take you to Child Day? I am referring to sva's "Hyrule Castle as Adult" video.
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #685 on: May 14, 2013, 02:53:48 AM »

The new technique of grunz clipping with a bomb actor to push you oob works with a fish... go crazy :/

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #686 on: May 15, 2013, 11:01:53 PM »

When you wrong warp with FW set outside of Twin's House, you end up in Hyrule Castle (child day version). But I don't understand this. I thought wrong warping will add 4 entrances. So Kokiri Forest (08) at Adult Night + 4 = Ganon's Tower Outside at Adult Night. So why does it take you to Child Day? I am referring to sva's "Hyrule Castle as Adult" video.

When you go anywhere, the game passes a base index value for the entrance that it wants to put you at. The base value is what is stored by everything (last entrance, farore's wind), rather than the fully calculated entrance index. Age does not factor in to your starting index.

So Kokiri Forest entrance 08 is represented by a base index value of 0x33C. +4 for cutscene, +1 for deku tree / dodongo's cavern blue warp puts you into 0x0341 which is Hyrule Castle.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #687 on: May 15, 2013, 11:37:02 PM »

When you go anywhere, the game passes a base index value for the entrance that it wants to put you at. The base value is what is stored by everything (last entrance, farore's wind), rather than the fully calculated entrance index. Age does not factor in to your starting index.

So Kokiri Forest entrance 08 is represented by a base index value of 0x33C. +4 for cutscene, +1 for deku tree / dodongo's cavern blue warp puts you into 0x0341 which is Hyrule Castle.

OHHH That actually explains a lot!! Thanks so much Cheesy
WallIsReflect
Deku Scrub

« Reply #688 on: May 21, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9g_ctKuZ8o
I want to use this for Any% no Wrong Warp but how do I get it to be consistent?  I've done it successfully a bunch of times already but most of the time the explosion throws me into the river.  I'm pretty sure this means I'm somehow ending up too close to the edge but I don't notice any difference in my setup between when it works and when it doesn't.  I've tried a whole bunch of stuff but it seems completely random when it decides to work.  I've been trying this for the last few days so I'd be grateful for any advice.
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #689 on: May 23, 2013, 02:49:51 AM »

Have you shield dropped the bomb immediately after pulling it out? It should be a little bit to the right of you. Also, are you falling into the water from the left of the bridge?
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: