ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:21:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT Any% - Runnerguy2489 vs aleckermit (FINISHED, 1st RG, 2nd aleck, 3rd Pokey)  (Read 15169 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »

Runnerguy2489 won with an amazing RTA record breaking run around the 1:11:00 mark, aleckermit followed about 4 minutes behind with a 1:15:00, Pokey came in 3rd with a 1:20:00.

THE TITANS OF ANY% CLASH FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. *KAABBBBBBBOOOM SMAASH PING WOOOOSH*

I agree that too much racing has been going on lately... but me and RG have been planning a race for weeks now.

THE RACE:

Ocarina of Time Any% RBA race

Starts at 7:00pm EST

Should be a great race since both of use are very familiar with the Any% route (RG is the segmented champ and an overall OoT God, and I have the fastest RTA run so far). Expect times around 1:20:00 or lower hopefully.

Others are welcome to join! (If brave enough to feel thy WRATH!!!!) ARRRAAAAAGH

EDIT: I will be streaming but RG will not be able to unfortunately. Someone will supply a file name right as the run starts. Anyone who is participating will have to use this file name, streaming or not.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:47:48 PM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:04:01 AM »

i'll race tomorrow hopefully, let's just hope i don't have any homework to get in the way of it.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 03:00:51 AM »

I got to practice up. If I get gerudo bridge down I'll try and add some cool stuff like peahat superslide to Hylia and all that good stuff.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.