Author Topic: Glitch-less Arbitrary Rules Questions  (Read 3169 times)

Offline BillPanda

• Deku Scrub
Glitch-less Arbitrary Rules Questions
« on: September 23, 2016, 02:15:47 AM »
I have some questions to the 'rulings' in Glitch-less Any%

1. ZSR leader boards rules bans the use of damage boosting but speedruns.com allows it. Same thing applies to gainers. So... if I were to post my times, with video proof, and my video shows me using those techniques, it wouldn't be verified as a real run here?

2. The vague thing at the bottom says that if something is not on the list and is questionable, its probably a glitch. My question is about the not defined seam-walking and the millimeter thin fence in Great Bay Temple. Does walking/rolling/side-hopping/whatever on this fence count at a glitch?  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/kVin_K-zjsY/hqdefault.jpg . I know this sounds like a stupid question, but just making sure.

Offline Jimmie1717

• Regular Guay
Re: Glitch-less Arbitrary Rules Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 04:08:39 PM »
Over time the ruleset has changed. So damage boosting with goron is allowed now, it's just not updated on ZSR. Most people just use speedrun.com instead.

As for the fence you can walk on that if you want, it's possible to jump from the green pipe by the turnkey (before the real bombchu) to that fence. But it's pretty picky and a lot of the time zora won't jump off it so most people don't go for it.
Quote from: Gossip_Stone
They say that players who select the "HOLD" option for "Z TARGETING" are the real "Zelda players"!