Author Topic: Need help with Early life tree seedling  (Read 16603 times)

Offline Stovent

• Deku Scrub
Need help with Early life tree seedling
« on: September 07, 2016, 01:17:08 PM »
Hi, i'm trying to do to the Early life tree seedling, but when I'm teleported in front of the seed, Link doesn't pick it up when I press "A".
I need to preform this trick a second time to make Link pick it up.
My file setup is good, according to the explanation of the trick.

Another weird thing that happend once, the BitMagic doesn't work :  when i select the file, the UA door stay close but the LA door opens
Does someone have an idea of what happend ?

I live my life as a Speedrun.

Offline Nimzo

• Deku Scrub
Re: Need help with Early life tree seedling
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:49:45 PM »
In regards to your first question - It could just be that you don't have a file with digging mitts on it at the time that you did the Early Seedling trick. If you do have a file with digging mitts it could be that you didn't correctly flush the digging mitts on to Link; if this is the problem then make sure you select a file with digging mitts on it and collect the stamina fruit while that file is open in order to flush the mitts on Link. (You can even go back to the previous 3-file-select screen and still be able to flush the mitts on Link as long as the last file you selected was the one with digging mitts on it.)

I don't think I've ever had what you said happened to you in your second question ever happen to me.

Offline Stovent

• Deku Scrub
Re: Need help with Early life tree seedling
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:21:03 AM »
Ok, thanks for your answer. I am going to be carefull on that. :)
I live my life as a Speedrun.