I've been working on moving my Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Codes over to a Google Site instead of the old spreadsheets. I'm still in the process of moving stuff over but for now it should be usable. Eventually I plan to remove the spreadsheets.Zelda64 Codes
is the site.
Change Logs:GCT Files
There are codes for the following games:
- Ocarina of Time (J) (VC)
- Ocarina of Time (J/U) (Master Quest Disc)*
- Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (J) (VC Inject)
- Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (J/U) (Master Quest Disc)*
- Majora's Mask (J/U) (VC)
* Disc codes are to be used with Nintendont USB Loader. Instructions to set Nintendont up can be found here
* You can load the game off an SD Card/USB Drive or boot the disc in the Wii's Disc drive. The codes will work for both.
The Master Quest Community (as least for Speedrun.com
) has decided that they will allow the use of a cheat to switch the English version to have Japanese Text. This is to make it more accessible since getting a Japanese Disc can be a little expensive and possibly hard to find. I have already made a cheat for this and it's listed on the GCT Files
Each code has it's own page listed where you can see some more detailed information on it.
A master list of all the code activators can be found here