Author Topic: Zelda64 Codes  (Read 1711 times)

Jimmie1717

• Regular Guay
Zelda64 Codes
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:37:21 PM »

I've been working on moving my Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Codes over to a Google Site instead of the old spreadsheets. I'm still in the process of moving stuff over but for now it should be usable. Eventually I plan to remove the spreadsheets.

Zelda64 Codes is the site.

Change Logs:
GCT Files

There are codes for the following games:
  • Ocarina of Time (J) (VC)
  • Ocarina of Time (J/U) (Master Quest Disc)*
  • Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (J) (VC Inject)
  • Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (J/U) (Master Quest Disc)*
  • Majora's Mask (J/U) (VC)
* Disc codes are to be used with Nintendont USB Loader. Instructions to set Nintendont up can be found here.
* You can load the game off an SD Card/USB Drive or boot the disc in the Wii's Disc drive. The codes will work for both.

The Master Quest Community (as least for Speedrun.com) has decided that they will allow the use of a cheat to switch the English version to have Japanese Text. This is to make it more accessible since getting a Japanese Disc can be a little expensive and possibly hard to find. I have already made a cheat for this and it's listed on the GCT Files page.

Each code has it's own page listed where you can see some more detailed information on it.
A master list of all the code activators can be found here.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:45:49 AM by Jimmie1717 »
Quote from: Gossip_Stone
They say that players who select the "HOLD" option for "Z TARGETING" are the real "Zelda players"!

mzxrules

• Admin
  • Mega Guay
  • Wrong warp expert
Re: Zelda64 Codes
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 02:55:52 PM »

you could probably make a way cooler looking site on github
Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.