ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zelda OoT MST Route Idea  (Read 3856 times)
zeldafan1337
Deku Scrub

« on: August 27, 2015, 10:01:57 PM »

Hello, I am zeldafan1337, and this is my first post on this forum. This thread is about an idea for the MST category in OoT. Now before I start, I wanted to say that this route is a BA Boomerang route that uses Bottle Adventure to get the Boomerang on B, which then allows you to enter Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly as Adult Link and then get the actual Boomerang and then beat Barinade. But I have a question regarding the legitimacy of this route. Is Bottle Adventure (not Reverse Bottle Adventure) banned in MST? If that's true, then this route is useless. Also, I expect to be banned for making my thread at the wrong time. Thank you.
ikswozol
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 12:02:51 AM »

BA/RBA is banned in mst Sad
darb_meister30
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 09:29:47 PM »

Assuming MST continues to be somewhat respected for what it is, RBA/BA will hopefully always be banned in it. Although this is aside from the question, MST is roughly seen as a preservation category to sort of retain the old any% route from years ago. So even though the rules may seem really arbitrary and out of date, MST runners who truly appreciate it for what it is like myself are hardly ever open to major changes to the route.
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 10:33:17 PM »

GIM routed in when?

zeldafan1337
Deku Scrub

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 08:50:11 PM »

OK, thank you for telling me, I didn't know MST's route is so strict. I just got an idea off of the BA hammer route for all dungeons and I just thought BA wasn't banned in MST, I understand now, I just wanted some route that used Adult Jabu Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: