ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:45:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii U version differences  (Read 3922 times)
ZeldaFan
Regular Guay

« on: July 08, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »

Aside from the save state function, are there any differences between the Wii U version and all other versions? CCan the game be rendered in native 1080p? Does it run at 60FPS like the GCN versions? Are glitches affected?
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »

nut gim doesnt work, seed gim supposedly works but it always crashes for me. all other 1.2 glitches work
ZeldaFan
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 03:49:02 AM »

So apparently every Virtual Console game on the Wii U has several frames of input lag. Looks like the Wii U version isn't so good after all.
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 07:16:25 AM »

So apparently every Virtual Console game on the Wii U has several frames of input lag. Looks like the Wii U version isn't so good after all.
I guess that is also due to the fact that the controls are wireless? Moltov said he also noticed some lag when he still played with classic controller via Wii Mote.

ZeldaFan
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 02:37:19 PM »

I guess that is also due to the fact that the controls are wireless? Moltov said he also noticed some lag when he still played with classic controller via Wii Mote.
Yes.

The Game Pad is always around 2 frames behind what's actually happening in the system, so Nintendo thought it would be a good idea to add several frames of lag to the television screen in order to be synchronized with the Game Pad. This affects ALL Virtual Console games on the Wii U. Not just Ocarina of Time.

Honestly, I can only see this version being used for practicing things due to the save state feature. Even then, its not viable because the input lag would throw off your timing in an actual run.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: