ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:00:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: MM3D: Questions & Answers  (Read 26326 times)
demolition14
Deku Scrub

« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2015, 03:08:48 AM »

you can use a CPP or a new 3DS. they both cause enough lag from coming back to the home menu that every time you mash home you get 1 frame advances while not using a CPP is inconsistent and would generally lead to 2-4 frames of advancing and consecutive mask jumping uses multiple frame perfect inputs.

"I will marry Demo when he gets WR" - Iwabi74
SaintMadeOfPlaster
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 08:18:09 PM »

Does anyone have a more detailed explanation of when to catch Spring Water with the Gibdo Bottle in order to wrong warp?

The only two numbers I can find are 2:30-2:45 and 6:30-6:45 after you start the game. Is there a recurring pattern or any other way to figure out any other times to catch the water? I've tried catching it at 8:30-8:45 to see if it works every two minutes, but it didn't seem to work (unless I did something wrong).
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2015, 12:02:23 AM »

This pastebin has a list of times that are possible http://pastebin.com/2His5bgK

The cycles occur roughly every 80 seconds (a little more than 80 as the more cycles occur, the further back the time to catch hot spring water is pushed)
You can start this timer at the same time as you open your game, and it'll tell you when you catch hot spring water for 0th day warps and wrong warps: http://arkazoth.com/cycle-timer/
BassSlap
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 10:02:48 PM »

Okay guys so I picked up mm3d again as I'm moving and I'll be on a lot of trains. I had a thought that if we could activate the event of the majoras mask face things in the dungeons that teleport you right to the boss it could skip so much time. I was doing stone tower and whilst the tower was upside down I hookshoted onto the chest above the teleporter and boom it activates. I have a video proving it as I have the teleporter activated but no mask. I'm almost at the stone tower on a second save that I'll be using for testing to see if I can replicate it.
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 03:01:48 AM »

The face that teleports you to the boss room gets activated by simply being in the boss room, even if you haven't beaten the boss. So if you go in, die, then come back, you can activate it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: