ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:33:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: International Team Bingo  (Read 4407 times)
mrbubbleskp
Regular Guay

« on: June 08, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing team bingos vs different countries. We have a test thing going right now:

http://challonge.com/internationootbingo

We were thinking for now max team is 5. BUT if you have 6 we will break that team in two so we'll just have two teams of the same country. If you are interested, just post your team name here and I can add you in. You can add your own teammates. Again we were just trying this out to see how many people would be interested.

If you already see your countries team on that list just contact someone from that team to be added, we'll worry about dividing the teams later if they pass 5 members.
mrbubbleskp
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:30 AM »

UPDATE!!!!!

So great news, we've finally agreed on a start time: August 23rd.

At this point we have Team Canada, USA, Germany, Japan, and France!! Team USA has already reach its limit and will be split into two teams at a later date, but waiting to see if others want to still join to help Balance the teams. If anyone is still interested and your Country is up there contact one of the team captains. Also if you would like to add a team Contact myself, Exodus Blinkzy or WTHH.

Finally if you want to join but don't see your team up there that's ok, We will also make a "rest of the world" for people that don't have 3 or more.

There is still plenty of time to join. Again its all in good fun Smiley
Sniping117
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:35:58 PM »

Im up for being on "Rest of the world"
mrbubbleskp
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 11:16:25 PM »

Going to leave Entry open for one last day before we lock in the teams I'll post each member so people can see what they will be up against.

Germany - blinkzy, senn, OptimusPrimeMini, Lulz334, Hyperion64, nox86 (6)
Canada - prettybigjoe, Gman, WTHH, mrbubbleskp (4)
USA1 - Valientlink, Gombill, PhoenixFeather, moose1137, Exodus122 (5)
USA2 - PsyMarth, keymakr, spaciercrayon, King_Nuptup, Apasher (5)
France - Andzura, Marco8641, FloFloo2217, Oxxyga, Amateseru (5)
Japan - sera18171, HiSaTo, cma2819, makko9143 (4)
Rest of World (Mix) - Tashman, sgtkillz, Alaris_ (3)

I believe we are going to change the cap to 6 entrants and you will only need to play a min of 2 games.                 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: