ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:03:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in Time (BIT) Skip the beginning cutscene with a savewarp.  (Read 5490 times)
Sonfloro
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 15, 2015, 05:32:30 AM »

So I was messing around with BIT and while I was in Dragon Roost Cavern I was able to pause when exiting the warp pot. When you enter during BIT you don't have any others open so it just spits you out. While spitting you out you can open the pause menu and save.
This will overwrite your current save so be careful on what file you use and after restarting and opening the file, it brings you to the bottom of the watch tower on outset and I think the intro music is playing but I may be mistaken. But after that its like you started up the game, watched the beginning cutscene and then savewarped as soon as you gained control. I did make a twitch highlight if you want to see here:

http://www.twitch.tv/sonfloro/c/6691593
TrogWW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:27:09 AM »

I'm not sure if pausing from a cauldron is new. It's new to me at least. However whenever you start BiT you get a few seconds to pause before the menu appears (it only works once). You can then save and have the same effects you showed in your video. Interesting nonetheless  Smiley
Sonfloro
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 06:28:30 AM »

Ah yeah never tried just mashing, but thought it would be worth it to at least post. Thanks for the reply tho Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: