ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 08:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Discussion (Seg'd/SS)  (Read 25041 times)
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:23:03 AM »

All you crazy mf's better be posting in here and helping with this shit

Single Segment WIP by Jiano -> Here <-

We need to get this done, best category in MM Cheesy

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »

what's the initial goal? sub 7 hours?

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »

hell yes

i will start testing shit

Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 10:35:07 PM »

Obviously the route is going to need a lot of work even when I finish it. The clock is a huge pain in the ass to base a route on.

Finished the skeleton of the route. Now I just gotta move shit around and figure out what heart piece I'm missing.

Edit: Found the Heart Piece that I forgot.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 10:10:07 AM by Jiano » Logged
Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 07:15:57 AM »

Super fixed up Version 2.

I think this one is ready for testin.
Elminster45
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 09:34:46 PM »

What does figure out the Bombers code mean? Start a file, catch the kids, find out the code, and restart?
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »

What does figure out the Bombers code mean? Start a file, catch the kids, find out the code, and restart?

Well the thing about the bombers code is that it's decided as soon as you press OK or w/e when inputting the file name. So the strategy is to make a new file, immediately copy it, play through one and find out the code, reset and copy over the file you played to get the code.

Unless in the event that SDA is gonna shit about it and need us to get the bombers code for SS, this is the way we do it Cheesy

Also, I'm so dumb, I forgot about the entire Owl save system. I could have played through the old route by now >_>
But my net was down yesterday, i forgot to save the new one. So I'll get to work on testing that one out today or something
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:31:48 PM by AniMeowzerz » Logged

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »

I may be running the seg'd one so hell, I want in on suggesting and doing Wink
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 08:52:15 AM »

Jiano bro you should post the stray fairy routes if it's not too much trouble <3

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »

Jiano bro you should post the stray fairy routes if it's not too much trouble <3

Well, use the route I used in my woodfall 100% IL for Woodfall. Use the STT route petrie used in his STT TAS. I'll see what I can do about Snowhead and GBT.
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:52 PM »

Well, use the route I used in my woodfall 100% IL for Woodfall. Use the STT route petrie used in his STT TAS. I'll see what I can do about Snowhead and GBT.
G&S has his snowhead 100% IL, but I don't know how optimized the fairy route is

Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 07:39:32 AM »

So there seems to be a problem with t he part where you get kafei's mask

the thing is, you're supposed to be back in clock town by 8 pm to get into the mayor's residence, but that doesn't seem to be possible

I did the backwalk superslides, wrong warp, and deku palace all absolutely perfect (using save states) and I still ended up at clock town at 10 pm

Am i supposed to ISoT?

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 09:24:53 AM »

Hate to be the one to ask an obvious question, but are you looking at the right route?

Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 01:53:14 PM »

So there seems to be a problem with t he part where you get kafei's mask

the thing is, you're supposed to be back in clock town by 8 pm to get into the mayor's residence, but that doesn't seem to be possible

I did the backwalk superslides, wrong warp, and deku palace all absolutely perfect (using save states) and I still ended up at clock town at 10 pm

Am i supposed to ISoT?

Well, it cuts it pretty close. In my test run I got to Woodfall Temple at 6 PM, and to the Mayor's Residence at 7:30 PM. This really only gives you about ~20 seconds of room for error. Best thing I can say is if it's after 6 PM when you get to Woodfall Temple, play ISoT, until you get Kafeis mask, then turn it off.
Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 12:30:12 AM »

Why do you need bombers code before you begin?

They tell you the code when you get the notebook, which is before you go to the observatory anyway.

Edit: Ran up to the end of the second cycle today. My thoughts:
-The timing for the Kafei's mask is too strict for an SS. I did ISoT right when it turned night, which was right after I entered Woodfall (the area not the temple). I don't think I could've gotten to the owl, got the bow without it, and made it the mayor's residence in less than 2 minutes (Especially because I ran out of chus).
-Duping nuts on Cycle 2 night 2 is a bad idea. I lost my bottle by getting a deku nut in Sakon's hideout (the babas you have to kill always drop them). Instead, I suggest bottling the fish as you normally would and guarenteeing a nuts dupe with Big Poe. Then you go back and sell Big Poe for 200 extra rupees. This was what I had to do in my run today, and I played ISoT... but that also allowed me deposit the 100R in the stock pot inn after getting couples mask. I think 2 extra ISoTs are worth 280 more rupees.

Everything else went great. I think I had another timesaver in mind but I can't remember atm.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 02:22:07 AM by Lexkeeta » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: