ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with my memory card  (Read 4477 times)
R110forever
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: April 29, 2015, 04:53:57 AM »

Hello

I have the same problem that Cosmo have with his MC. When I save, the game get stuck in a loop with a text that i can't understand. But if I reset, I can load my save. The fact is that if I want to do a safetty save, I need to reset the game.

This MC is my fastest one so if I could fix it, that'd be great.

Here is a video of the problem http://youtu.be/LPJsogXJ750

Have you an idea on how to fix it ?
Thanks.
TrogWW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 06:58:59 AM »

To my knowledge TWW has problems with saving when a memory card is too fast. It can cause a desync loop like the one you were experiencing. Dolphin is also notorious for having this issue because it can save so quickly.

From what I know the only solution I could provide is to use a different memory card. Not what you wanted to hear but that's the only way I can think of with out modifying your memory card somehow.
R110forever
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 05:25:57 PM »

Thank you for your answer. I think I have no other choice.

It's weird anyway. When I use it with a PAL version of TWW, I have no problem. I should run ITA  Grin
TrogWW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:17:32 PM »

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is a Japanese exclusive problem. On dolphin this only happens on the JP version. English/PAL never have problems with saving.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: