ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea about possible new glitch?  (Read 3236 times)
TaCqz
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: March 30, 2015, 05:40:35 PM »

Hey guys, I had an idea about a possible glitch. I think someone already had this idea, if so, or it seems impossible, then pls just write it down here and close the topic.

I thought of an way to improve some routes, when I had the idea to use ocarina items right at the beginning of a loading zone. Would it have any consequences? Maybe it then loads the next area, but only textures and physics? This could result in a way to skip the animation with salia when leaving the kokiri forest. Does something like this be possible?

You think that the actual Any% route of OoT will be the last one? Haha, that was funny Cheesy
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:24:37 PM »

Many people have wondered about this before. A key problem to this theory is that Link's instance (which stores many of the variables we manipulate for glitches) is deconstructed when going through a loading zone, so even if you get Link into a weird state like Ocarina Items, it won't affect anything because Link's state will no longer be referenced when loading the next area.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
TaCqz
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:23 PM »

Many people have wondered about this before. A key problem to this theory is that Link's instance (which stores many of the variables we manipulate for glitches) is deconstructed when going through a loading zone, so even if you get Link into a weird state like Ocarina Items, it won't affect anything because Link's state will no longer be referenced when loading the next area.

I undestand. Im going on searching for new ways to improve routes.

You think that the actual Any% route of OoT will be the last one? Haha, that was funny Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: