ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:45:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Majora's Mask for 3DS - Info and Version Differences  (Read 177408 times)
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2015, 05:21:56 PM »

TA-DAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/jhJ5oORRI0M

Edit: combine this with greenalink's great bay coast early without goron mask, and we can get hookshot first thing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:32:36 PM by Squirelofjustice » Logged
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2015, 05:26:26 PM »

I apologize if this has been noted already.

Down A:

Requirements:
A mask that creates a CS (Cut Scene).
A ledge that requires link to jump in order to climb on top.

Steps:
1. Stand under the ledge and prompt link to jump.
2. During the frames link is in the air put on one of the masks and hold L and R.
3. If done correctly Your A button will say "Down" and link will be standing on top of the ledge shielding.
4. Simply remove the mask from your item slot and you're done.
(Optional) Instead of doing Step 4 you can store the CS and walk into certain object then release L and R and be pushed out of the object. This could be used to clip in/out of certain areas but requires testing.

Note: If this is done inside a building any item can be used on the mask slot similar to C-buttons anywhere. This can also be done as Zora link.

Could someone confirm If this allows fierce deity mask to be worn anywhere? (I'm 95% sure it will EDIT: It works. The grotto hole by the North fairy in ClockTown seems to work the best for this.)

EDIT* This glitch also allows link to clip through certain object (NPCs, boulders, etc.) This includes the Bomber who asks for the code. (Thank you CloudMax)

I've been doing some testing with using Human link's items while the Zora mask is equipped.
When a deku stick is used it's invisible and allows Zora Link to perform his first attack (Does not combo) as well as his L-target A attack.
Bombs (and Powder Kegs) work as expected.
The Hero's Bow activates Zora's Link charged attack.
Deku nuts work as expected.
Hookshot will HARD crash the game.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:06:10 PM by doommaker » Logged
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2015, 06:20:47 PM »

I apologize if this has been noted already.

Down A:

Requirements:
A mask that creates a CS.
A ledge that requires link to jump in order to climb on top.

Steps:
1. Stand under the ledge and prompt link to jump.
2. During the frames link is jumping put on one of the masks and hold L and R.
3. If done correctly Your A button will say "Down" and link will be standing on top of the ledge shielding.
4. Simply remove the mask from your item slot and you're done.

Note: If this is done inside a building any item can be used on the mask slot similar to C-buttons anywhere.

With Down A it's possible to walk through a bunch of stuff (NPCs, boulders, etc.). This is pretty damn sweet.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 06:41:51 PM by CloudMax » Logged

KingOfHeart
Special Guay

« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2015, 10:35:42 PM »

I noticed on the sheet, someone changed the 4th day to true. However, has no proof or info.

I hope this "True" is not a joke.
Tailsko
Regular Guay

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2015, 11:20:24 PM »

How do you do Gainer in the 3ds version. I keep messing up due to how small my 3ds is.
Hitaka
Regular Guay

Phoenix

« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2015, 01:46:09 AM »

Zora doesn't step forward when charging boomerangs anymore so you can easily farm the zora pots for money without having to reposition yourself each time. The initial setup is 4 backflips + 2 rolls (as zora). After you get paid just hold B and aim at the center pot again.

Life itself is that which is eternal.
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2015, 02:25:34 AM »

I noticed on the sheet, someone changed the 4th day to true. However, has no proof or info.

I hope this "True" is not a joke.
It's not a joke. Smiley
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2015, 10:29:22 AM »

Useless but worth mentioning, I guess:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6440063/mm3d/down%20b%20water.jpg
You can use Down B to go through that water and climb up the stairs.

At least it gives me hope that we may be able to walk through something that proves useful.

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »

http://youtu.be/GrjZaP1q0ro

Early Music Box House with Gibdo Hookshot Clip

Indextic said Hookshot Clips still worked, but you have to do this sidehop and let go of the button just before hitting the ground to clip. Apparently Gaby found this too, but thought it was known.

The clip to the house itself isn't that bad after doing it a few times.

Zas's trick with taking on/off the mask before triggering the Gibdo Man CS still causes those weird effects and you can use items with wrong forms. I only had Hookshot so i tested them with the 3 forms. For Deku and Goron, they can pull the Hookshot out, but can't use it at all and for Zora it crashes the game, I tried L targeting, but it didn't work either. I hope someone messes around with wrong items a bit more.

And yeah, KingOfHeart, 4th Day still works, at least with Gibdo Mask BA.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2015, 04:43:45 PM »

Useless but worth mentioning, I guess:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6440063/mm3d/down%20b%20water.jpg
You can use Down B to go through that water and climb up the stairs.

At least it gives me hope that we may be able to walk through something that proves useful.

What if you summon a statue near a wall then Down A + CS storage into it, and then release the L and R. Could it push Link through the wall? (I don't have the Elegy of Emptiness so I can't test it...)
PewableShift
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2015, 06:52:20 PM »

Hello! Here is 2 things that I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGM15AF_ZQ

I don't know if the second one is new or not...
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2015, 06:58:26 PM »

Just a small little timesaver I found while playing around in the intro.

I found that you can skip Tatl's text about the dead deku and the last Deku Flower in the opening cave.

It just requires you to fly to the Deku Flower instead of the platform sticking out (that skips Tatl's text) then do a deku spin off the ledge which gives you enough momentum to grab the ledge on the other side. It
s actually tricky to get the momentum jump and requires some odd timing to get it right. You'll sometimes just fall rather than actually jump
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:01:50 PM by Weegeechan » Logged
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2015, 07:11:50 PM »

GIM in MM3D gives you a fishing pass when done with the 20r chest, about to test it with the 50r chest!

By the way, here is the new doc (some people couldn't edit the old one and it was getting a bit messy + somebody fucked up the dungons sections) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M0k0t16HvEakN8kBkSruca5-QS_whJB0ICq8hlYXtjE/edit?usp=sharing
GlitchesAndStuff
Site Editor
Special Guay

Feel free to ask me anything

« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »

Hello! Here is 2 things that I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGM15AF_ZQ

I don't know if the second one is new or not...
These are both really cool.

1st one looks like an invisible seam, 2nd one is most definitely new, hopefully you can do some cool stuff with this!
WiseHorror
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2015, 07:36:59 PM »

Ok, with my out of bounds glitch in termina field, I found that I can actually get to great bay!
However, it takes a long time to maneuver across.
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3UxmuQwHjw
Keep in mind I couldn't get there in the video because of my 3DS being on my table to record, making it hard to move, but it is possible.

Even though you can get to GB early with a better method, I thought I would document this glitch.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:39:08 PM by WiseHorror » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: