ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:03:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.0/1.1 dilemma  (Read 3671 times)
Valientlink
Regular Guay

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

Email
« on: August 31, 2014, 09:07:46 PM »

I am about to purchase what I think is a 1.0 cart from ebay. The seller has specified it is indeed 1.0, so I have no reason not to trust them. However, I noticed the cartridge has the code "NUS-CZLJ-JPN V182622" in the bottom left corner of the front label. I've assumed that this is the 1.1 code since it is present on my 1.1 cartridge, but I'm not sure. No one has been able to confirm with me that 1.0 shares the same code. I'm aware that on english 1.0, the code is "NUS-CGLE-ENG" or something like that, while english 1.1 has "CZLE" which resembles my JP 1.1 cart. Can anyone with a 1.0 confirm that CZLJ is present on their label? Thanks.

Worth noting just about all ebay cartridges I found had the same code, so I can only assume it's the same. I'm only wanting 100% confirmation on this. I would need it as soon as possible since I am about to make the purchase.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 09:12:33 PM by Valientlink » Logged

Signature
cafde
Site Editor
Regular Guay

FrankerZ

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:46:40 AM »

front label doesn't tell you anything. the only thing that matters is the punch code on the back

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: