ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:27:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer Miis?  (Read 2846 times)
GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« on: May 22, 2014, 03:40:00 AM »

Is there a way  transfer Mii from my old Wii to my 3DS?
MattyJ613
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:21:23 PM »

Yes. On your 3DS, go to the Mii Maker on your 3DS and select Send/Receive. Then select Mii Channel (Wii) and the 3DS will begin  a search. Now on your Wii, go to the Mii Channel and select the Connect to DS option on the bottom right of the screen. If it doesn't appear enter, A, B, then 1 and oress and hold 2 for several seconds until the option appears. I don't know why that's even a thing, but it is. Next, select it. On your 3DS, you'll be asked to select which Wii to connect to, so obviously pick the only choice (Unless you live in a house full of Wiis  Tongue ) After the systems have agreed to communicate, you can simply pick up any Miis that you'd like to copy from the Wii and drag them into the box that has appeared on your screen. You can only copy one Mii at a time, but it's a quick process. You'll be asked to confirm the transfer after it's finished on your 3DS. Just a note, this process copies the Mii from your Wii. You will not lose it on your Wii when you send it to your 3DS.

Hope that helps!

[9:40:38 PM] Goodybag: i'm gay
[9:41:04 PM] Matty: congrats on coming out
[9:41:07 PM] Matty: how do you feel
[9:41:20 PM] Goodybag: pretty gay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: