ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 11:29:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New kid on the block!  (Read 3613 times)
stealinbread
Deku Scrub

« on: May 18, 2014, 02:11:12 AM »

Hey all! stealinbread here. Huge fan of zelda, thought I'd join the forums.

I'm from Jackson, Mississippi. Currently living in East Tennessee, attending University and working on a Computer Science degree. I love RPGs, and metroid/castlevania style games, and of course Zelda!

I joined this forum because I want to start running Twilight Princess, and maybe Ocarina of Time down the road. Hopefully I learn as much as I can here.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, and only post when I feel I can contribute to a conversation. Smiley
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 05:30:49 AM »

I usually read these and don't respond, but welcome to ZSR. I hope you don't mind my open hatred for Twilight Princess/secret love for TP glitches

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
stealinbread
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 02:56:43 AM »

I usually read these and don't respond, but welcome to ZSR. I hope you don't mind my open hatred for Twilight Princess/secret love for TP glitches
Not at all, different strokes for different folks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: