Thoughts on the Perfect Zelda Game?

(1/2) > >>

The Link Between Worlds:
Just talk about what you would like to see in the next Zelda title (NOT what you expect to see, just what you want to see).

Me? I really like the Wind Waker. It was the Zelda title that really got me to love the Zelda series as a whole! I like all the unique features Nintendo crammed into it (sailing on the Great Sea, Nintendo Gallery figurines and Pictobox, compatibility with Game Boy using Tingle Tuner, etc.)

But who cares about what I want, I want to hear what you want! :)

oligi3008:
More complex dungeons, the ones in Skyward Sword were a joke compared to earlier games. Although I like the idea of reentering already beaten dungeons like the first temple.
Also, bosses should not have an obvious weak point.
Smaller and more compact overworld. Hours of walking, sailing and flying can be boring, especially when there is not much to find.

The Link Between Worlds:
Agreed. More complex and challenging dungeons would be great. You like to think to solve puzzles, like me, don't you? :)

oligi3008:
Yes, some puzzles are repetitive after you play most Zelda games. I want some new innovations while still being good for newcomers.

MattyJ613:
More exploration and a more in-depth plot. Skyward Sword was a step in the right direction, but I'd like the see plots be a bit more serious and deal with some darker themes, like Majora's Mask did. They can pull this off without making it an M rated game. Just look at Majora's Mask  :P Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those "make the games more adult because nintendo is kiddie" kind of guys. I just want to feel like what I'm doing in the game has meaning. It makes the experience more involved

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page