ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorule Race File  (Read 13705 times)
RheaultWnage
Site Editor
Regular Guay

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 06:03:12 AM »

So a bunch of us did a test Bingo tonight, and we talked for a while after. We came up with a somewhat new setup for the Bingo file, that would include saving at Sahasrahla before Hyrule Castle, with 0 rupee, 0 Guts and a few other things. File setup route would look something like this.

Things to NOT do during setup:

-Activate any vane beside Link's House at the start
-Open any unecessary chest (i.e. all rupee chests, compasses, Big Key if possible, etc.)
-Bomb any cave entrance
-Get any HPs or HCs aside from the first 3 dungeons' HCs
-Play any minigame
-Get any Maiamai

Route:

Start game
Blacksmith for sword
Power Gloves Skip
Get eruption cutscene, deathwarp
Rent Tornado Rod + Bow
Complete Sanctuary
Complete Eastern Palace (Do the Big Key skip. Get HC. Get an Energy Potion during escape)
Get Irene Bell
Shady Guy trigger
Warp to house, go get Pouch
Farm rupees for Smooth Gem and Hammer
Get Gem and Boots
Get Flippers
Rent Hammer
Beat House Of Gales (Do not use the Skip Skip, use the Old Skip with the Armos after getting the Big Key. Get HC)
Go get Power Gloves at Rosso's House
Climb Death Mountain
Beat Tower Of Hera (Do not use the Bombrod or Crowrod. Get HC)
Get Master Sword

At that point, if you haven't gotten any Monster Guts, farm for at least one. Then:

Sell all Monster Guts to the Witch (3 rupees a piece)
Waste all your rupees on Hearts/Scoot Fruit/Foul Fruit
Die to lose all items except Lantern
Get Quick Equip from Ravio
Go to Hyrule Castle and save at Sahasrahla.

Now, the reason for not opening any unecessary chest is that you might get a row that requires you to "Open all chests in X dungeon". The reason for doing the Power Gloves Skip is so we can move the Impa + Zelda cutscenes in Hyrule Castle at the beginning of the actual Bingo Race, instead of having it before Eastern Palace. That way, when a race starts, you have some "free" time to check out the Bingo grid and chose your row. The reason why we get the Power Gloves later on is because Rosso disappears (sort of) after you get the Master Sword, making it impossible to get them altogether. A bunch of Maiamais/HPs require the use of the Gloves, so one would then have to get the Titan's Mitt, which requires beating Thieves' Hideout to get the Sand Rod, adding quite a lot of time for just lifting rocks.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:28:25 PM by RheaultWnage » Logged
Tr621
Regular Guay

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 10:42:13 AM »

We should skip flippers in race files now I think. It would make bingo much more interesting.

"I once stored a quick draw on my sword without de-equipping the bottle in my hand in an attempt to bottle dupe over sword. Didn't work." - nathanisbored, 2013

----

lol us da beg key
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: