ZSR Forums
April 23, 2024, 10:05:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MST forest escape  (Read 3693 times)
APigthatflys
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:45:12 AM »

I'm just getting into MST (Cs skips) and I was wondering if there's any real difference between doing the normal any% route up to ganondoor, or if there's any sort of significance to the pokey escape?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:42:20 AM »

I'm not completely familiar with the MST route but I think it might be due to the fact that Pokey escape obtains the Fairy Ocarina, and using Ocarina Items is slower than pulling out an ocarina proper meaning that the more times the Ocarina is pulled out the less time other forest escapes save. A normal Ocarina also lets you take more damage from fewer bombs if necessary.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
APigthatflys
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 08:16:21 AM »

Ya, I wasn't even thinking of that until I realized that I needed the ocarina xD
Balatee
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 08:24:34 AM »

It also saves a decent amount of time leaving through that exit on your way to master sword, instead of going down zora's river.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: