ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:27:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commentary?  (Read 5914 times)
Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« on: March 23, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »

So as some of you know, I have been invited to run OoT3D All dungeons at the Mumble Crew Marathon this April.
The marathon itself is from Friday 4th of April until Monday 7th, I have been scheduled on the Monday morning. See here for more details.

For personal reasons, I would prefer to run my device through audio only, and allow other people to watch and commentate on the action. Would anyone be up for this? Otherwise I'll just plug in the mic and transmit both game audio and my voice simultaneously through the mic (as I have done in previous streams), however I would prefer for my voice (and any other potential background noise) to sit this one out. I am aware that with the 3ds capture device this seems like an easy solution, but due to compatibility issues with my computer this is not an option.

Just to confirm, the run is scheduled from 06:10 - 08:40 EDT (10:10 - 12:40 GMT).

Edit: Change in time
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 06:04:29 AM by Byak » Logged

I am the best, yes, Impact!
Dash! Dash! Dash!
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:06:04 PM »

I don't want to promise but I'm pretty sure I could do this. Id hope we could find somebody else too(benstephens?)

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
hyperion86
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 07:55:52 PM »

Where is this going to be streamed? On one channel, or is each runner gonna stream their own run individually?

Did you know that the Wind and Ice Temples were cut early in OoT development to make more room for Ingo's eyebrows?
Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 08:46:54 PM »

I will be streaming to another server. Mumble Crew will recapture that and stream it onto GoronGuy's channel. This includes game audio and mumble for commentary, they will do all the moving around and cropping.

Dash! Dash! Dash!
Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 06:35:43 AM »

Edited the original post because my time got shifted.

Dash! Dash! Dash!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: