ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2938 times)
Njordr
Deku Scrub

God of the Winds and Seas

WWW Email
« on: March 20, 2014, 07:06:28 PM »

I've already started posting around, but whatever Tongue

Name's Njordr. Not in real life though.

I'm a Canadian (because I was born in Canada, no stereotypes or anything like that).

I started spending some time reading the forums, the /r/speedrun subreddit, and stuff like that literally because I picked up OoT a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be fun. Watched a couple runs and I was like, "Aww, man, that stuff is so neat, I want to do that too!" So here I am.

Currently in college. Studying computer sciences, everything from hardware and maintenance, to server administration, to switching and routing protocols, to programming and databases.

Spent a good amount of time at a site called Miasma (link in my signature if you're interested.) It's a small "clan" of people that like to play Unreal Tournament 2004. I'm one of a handful of server admins that manage player access, maps/gametypes, and fun stuff like GodMode and LowGrav. UT2004 is the sequel to a great classic arena MMOFPS, and is still very widely played. I do believe there was an actual tournament held for it not too long ago.

I also like music.

So I hope that will do for an introduction, if one is really needed.

Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 10:46:31 PM »

Welcome!

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: