Ocarina of Time World Records

(1/5) > >>

Jbop:
As some of you may know, I created a Google Doc a while back which attempts to list all current world records in every relatively significant category in Ocarina of Time and Master Quest, both "ZSR-approved" and otherwise. It started out just as a reference project for myself but other people have found it useful so I decided to post it here. This isn't a leaderboard, and if run is on here it does not mean it is "verified" or anything; it's just a convenient place to check out what the fastest times for various categories are.

If you see something incorrect, out-of-date, or think I should add something new, etc. you can reply to this topic or contact me somehow (IRC, Twitch, YouTube, whatever). If you get a world record yourself, why not post it in this topic too?  ;)

I also plan on adding the rules for each category and a glitches FAQ, but those aren't my main priorities at the moment :D

Anyway, here it is:

OoT World Records

OoT World Record History

Jbop:
Grats on the sub 19 Cosmo!

Zamiel:
Hi Jbop,

There is a new Glitchless WR: 3:48:49 by LTT on 2014/02/19.
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co1902867

Thanks very much for this nice spreadsheet. It would have been nice to know about it during the long ZSR downtime. ; )

Jbop:
Thanks! Added. (Also it was actually by enu ;D)

Zamiel:
Ah, my bad, I am not a Japanese translator, clearly. =p

Also, Cosmo got a 18:51 yesterday. =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page