ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:28:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly Any%  (Read 7304 times)
Koizata
Deku Scrub

« on: December 31, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »

Making this so we can figure a day and time to do a weekly% run here is a poll on the days that some people have voted on http://strawpoll.me/947251 (you can choose more than 1) you guys can suggest days and time if you don't like that poll thanks
-Koizata
kirbymastah
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »

My scheduling is very fickle so meh, I'll join if I can
Tr621
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 01:48:49 AM »

I'm free some saturdays, but I have conflicts a lot. Sundays work better for me, any time really (except late night Tongue)

Will streaming be required for these races? I don't want to stream without a capture card, and I can't get one of those easily... A lot of people are in a similar situation, so personally I don't think we should have to require it.

"I once stored a quick draw on my sword without de-equipping the bottle in my hand in an attempt to bottle dupe over sword. Didn't work." - nathanisbored, 2013

----

lol us da beg key
UndeadFil
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:48:29 AM »

Will streaming be required for these races? I don't want to stream without a capture card, and I can't get one of those easily... A lot of people are in a similar situation, so personally I don't think we should have to require it.

I hope not, because I'm in the same situation. I won't be streaming anytime soon unless it really is required, in which case the quality will be utter crap.

Looking forward to the Weekly Any%! Cheesy
RheaultWnage
Site Editor
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 04:16:43 AM »

Streaming for races is only required if it is a PC game or if you are playing on an emulator. (And everyone can do that because screen capturing your PC is easy) Since ALBW is in neither of those categories, you don't need to stream for a race. Just be honest and all is fine. Smiley
Koizata
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 07:52:49 AM »

Alright looks like we are going with Saturdays afternoon! I guess we should come up with a time now?
Tr621
Regular Guay

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 12:07:41 AM »

Dang, the only day I have conflicts.

If we are going to do Saturdays, late afternoons are probably the best. By "late", I mean like 3:00 or 3:30 EST/EDT. Maybe it can change based on the week though?

"I once stored a quick draw on my sword without de-equipping the bottle in my hand in an attempt to bottle dupe over sword. Didn't work." - nathanisbored, 2013

----

lol us da beg key
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 08:28:57 PM »

Saturday from 1-5 PM or 7-11 PM GMT would work for me most weeks. I've got finals coming up right away though, so I might not be able to do many races (if any) during January.
Koizata
Deku Scrub

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 11:32:10 PM »

http://strawpoll.me/996575 (can chose multiple) I don't know if another poll is necessary but here is another with 3 times that are in the afternoon hope these times are good! pls tell to vote this should end it and settle the time and day Smiley
-Koizata
Koizata
Deku Scrub

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 06:08:52 AM »

Alright its safe to say that Saturday 5PM PST = 8PM EST is going to be our Weekly Any% Day! Thank You to all who voted See Ya next Saturday!
-Koizata
Tr621
Regular Guay

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 01:59:43 AM »

8 o'clock should work most weekends. And by next weekend you mean the 18th?

----

lol us da beg key
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: