ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TSC] Master Sword Child Link  (Read 6296 times)
td90s
Deku Scrub

« on: July 08, 2015, 05:43:38 PM »

I spent a couple hours trying to tsc past the kokiri guy, but  no luck. The sword doesn't seem to always triple slash and sometimes I can't put it away after the third slash. Has anyone tried this and succeeded?  I'm guessing it isn't possible, but I'll try it for another hour before I give up.
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:52:00 AM »

it works with master sword. this tutorial is using kokiri sword, but its the exact same. I hope it can help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtYnj4xIT88

P.S. theres a question and answer thread for posts like this

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
td90s
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 06:59:41 AM »

Oh thanks I didn't see that thread. And I know how to escape the forest, but I can't get it to work with master sword with child link. Just for clarification I'm using ng+ to get master sword on child link and trying to tsc the kokiri guy.
gabyelnuevo
Regular Guay

Máscara de La Fiera Deidad

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 04:14:35 PM »

it doesn't matter what you use, just a sword on your hand to slash 3 times you can get TSC, the tutorial there that Gamestabled linked explains better the precise angles and stuff
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 01:03:43 PM »

I'm guessing that you're not actually using the mastereo sword, but actually the biggoron sword, in which case, you cannot TSC. It only looks like the master sword but it is indeed the biggoron sword.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
td90s
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 10:59:42 PM »

Thanks I was just about to try for another hour today then I saw your post. That makes sense that its the big goron sword as I used it for ng+, but the guy called it master sword in the video and I didn't really pay attention to the sword as it was being held weirdly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: