ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:11:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cant post replies/posts from 3ds  (Read 5061 times)
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« on: February 09, 2015, 02:35:31 AM »

whenever i try to post a reply from my 3ds it gives me an error message saying "your session timed out while posting. please try to re-submit your message. since i dont haves a pc during the week i have to use my 3ds for internet use, and this issue always pops up. ive never gotten a reply/post through, so i dont know if its my end or the site. if someone could look into this i would really appreciate it. (its annoying typing on a wii)
Otaku
Deku Scrub

< ^ > < ^ >

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 07:35:31 PM »

Does the 3DS store cookies? Make sure you click "Remember Me" or whatever. Also, why not just get a USB keyboard for your Wii? Probably even better than the 3DS's typing for the forums and such.
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »

it let me post a reply earlier, if this goes through then that will be 2. and ya, the 3ds does store cookies, and i already clicked the store info thing
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 08:02:49 PM »

I recently applied a patch that should fix the session timeout issue.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
nighthawkraven18
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 09:42:27 PM »

thanks mzx, thats a big help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: