ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 09:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitchless any% English route  (Read 5327 times)
NeonYoshi
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: October 22, 2013, 04:30:43 AM »

So, a few months ago I made a post asking for an English route for Majora's Mask glitchless any% and no one ever posted one in a reply, so I was wondering if there actually is one hidden somewhere that someone has that they could post that I could go off of, or would I have to make up my own route that follows the English rules?

I've become interested in doing Majora's Mask over the past few months after trying Ocarina of Time glitchless (also English) and I'd like to be able to do both N64 Zeldas glitchless with pretty OK times. There is also a streamer that I watch, and he wants to learn it to for a charity stream that he's going to be doing in the winter, his goal is to complete all Zelda games glitchless during his marathon, so if there is a route, if would benefit both him and I.

So, if anyone has a route, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it in a reply for me as either a pastebin or in a direct reply so that I could look off of it and forward it to that streamer that I watch.

Thanks! Tongue
GoronGuy
Site Editor
Regular Guay

MM Woop~

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 07:36:38 AM »

I am notorious for being the laziest person in the community.

currently brainstorming through the route as we speak and I'll have a pastebin ready in about 30 minutes, Sorry for the wait.

EDIT: http://pastebin.com/2ETXcinN
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 08:33:49 AM by GoronGuy » Logged

<GoronGuy> What's your opinion on slavery?
<Washeyy> Make all Greeks slaves to redeem their debt.

<Indextic> what time was the ransomiser bingo
<Indextic> yes the ransomizer
<Indextic> all the items are held hostage and you have to pay to get them
mmFruit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »

nice, thx

I think you should mention to activate southern swamp owl (for deku beans later), and you forgot the fish for the well? or can you get one inside
GoronGuy
Site Editor
Regular Guay

MM Woop~

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 11:44:42 AM »

I threw this together in like 10 minutes so it's quite possible I managed to miss / forget to mention some stuff, Let me fix it.

<GoronGuy> What's your opinion on slavery?
<Washeyy> Make all Greeks slaves to redeem their debt.

<Indextic> what time was the ransomiser bingo
<Indextic> yes the ransomizer
<Indextic> all the items are held hostage and you have to pay to get them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: