Author Topic: Interactive EG-Map  (Read 12579 times)

Offline 2called-chaos

• Deku Scrub
  • Chaos never ends!
    • My Twitter
Interactive EG-Map
« on: October 18, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »

Offline Rapid_

• Regular Guay
Re: Interactive EG-Map
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »
You should do this for the Link's Awakening: DX Kennel World(Doghouse Glitch) map as well. It would be very useful for route making, especially for what each chest contains.

Offline Tompa

• Regular Guay
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 07:17:20 AM »
Well, it works a bit different for the Kennel Glitch. You can find some info on it here: http://artemis251.fobby.net/zelda/index.php

For ALttP, there is only one map, which is the save everytime. With LA, you get a different map each time.
May the Triforce be with you.

Offline diggy

• Deku Scrub
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 04:45:06 PM »
hey, great map. I've been messing around in EG.. and I noticed there's a cave that isn't on the underworld map. Is that possible? It's the cave by the desert in the light world where you get a heart piece from a wise man. It's labelled #44 on this map http://tloz.breitzeit.de/images/maps/j1.0/light_0_rain/full.png I really want to use EG to get power mitts, but I want to skip getting Zelda out of the dungeon. I managed to get into the desert temple with EG once, in the room with the spinning plates, but haven't been able to replicate it.

On an unrelated note, I used EG to try and get the mirror before getting Zelda out, and the old man who gave me the mirror walked up the mountain and off the screen, and the game locked up, lol.

Edit: I checked out the cave from a ROM, and used cheat codes to walk through the walls, looks like theres a completely different map used for some caves and minigames, which you can't get to from the exploration glitch.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:27:26 AM by diggy »